Microsoft and Xbox are here to stay.

#11slyman19Posted 5/6/2014 8:29:12 PM
MRL3G3ND posted...
obviously MS hasn't a clue what it's doing witht he xbox one...I was hoping for a sell of so the new company could jump in and make it successful

What are you talking about? They are getting back on the right track. They finally put someone competent at the head of Xbox and they're now focusing on games for the most part.
#12aheroafakePosted 5/6/2014 8:35:03 PM
nableet posted...
Dev445 posted...
The only ones who thought Xbox was getting sold off were Sony fanboys, or I should say they wanted it to get the Axe.

Maybe if the xbone was stomping the PS4 in sales then the Sony fans would want this - kinda like the xbox fans want Sony to go bust - but as it stands it doesn't really matter to Sony fans, but competition is always a good thing.

Trolls in general be trollin', I wouldn't say that necessarily makes them Sony fans.

So every Xbox fan wants Sony to fail?
---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | PSN ID: CapatanAznMan |
#13DonaIdSterIingPosted 5/6/2014 8:35:24 PM
Geist posted...
Of course it is, no one really though other wise. Well at least no one with an once of intelligence in their head...

Oh the irony.
---
Number of people on Gamefaqs confirmed to be returning their Xbox One due to subpar hardware, worries about financial state of MS, and lack of games to play: 19
#14Laylow12Posted 5/6/2014 8:51:33 PM
DonaIdSterIing posted...
Geist posted...
Of course it is, no one really though other wise. Well at least no one with an once of intelligence in their head...

Oh the irony.

Rofl!
---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#15Laylow12Posted 5/6/2014 8:57:45 PM
The old man let the truth out a little too early and now Microsoft is doing damage control. The only comfortable response on something people are contemplating spending thousands of dollars on over the next five years is: No we're not selling the brand or spinning it off.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#16MRL3G3NDPosted 5/7/2014 7:25:36 AM
slyman19 posted...
MRL3G3ND posted...
obviously MS hasn't a clue what it's doing witht he xbox one...I was hoping for a sell of so the new company could jump in and make it successful

What are you talking about? They are getting back on the right track. They finally put someone competent at the head of Xbox and they're now focusing on games for the most part.

So far they've done nothing different...they talk, lie blah blah blah..they've taken no action to reverse the damage they've done

all they've done is talk

with every "update" they've made changes that should have been there day one...we still don't have voice messaging on our $500+ machine...yet it's alive and well on our $99 machine...no custom soundtrack despite the resounding WTF since day 1

Talk is cheap...and if they don't blow minds at E3 I'm done with this paper weight
Seriously...how do you release a $500+ machine, and it can't do half the stuff as your $99 machine...and it's severely underpowered AND more expensive than the competitor..WTF were they thinking

They announced yesterday "New IP, and new sequels" for E3 2014
that's is NOT enough lmao
They are out of touch, they have been misdirected by their greed, and I hope for their sake they sell it to someone who IS in touch, and can go in there and kick ass...
---
WU-TANG vs BF4
http://youtu.be/TVmvMvJ67zo
#17quincy2000aPosted 5/7/2014 7:32:29 AM
DonaIdSterIing posted...
Geist posted...

Oh the irony.

!!!!!!
You're in trouble now, mister!! I'm hiring a nun to come over there and rap you across the knuckles with a ruler!!! Smartypants!!!
---
http://www.thehdstandard.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/720p-vs-1080p.png
And, yes, I visit Eurogamer's Digital Foundry for X1/PS4 comparisons.
#18RebelGameMasterPosted 5/7/2014 7:33:09 AM
Laylow12 posted...
DonaIdSterIing posted...
Geist posted...

Oh the irony.

Rofl!

Lol. Almost all that guy's posts are like that. XD
---
This dispute is an abuse of the dispute form. Any further abuse of the form will result in loss of posting privileges or your account.