Advance Warfare multiplayer

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Advance Warfare multiplayer

User Info: tuks81

tuks81
2 years ago#1
Is it possible that they will show some multiplayer gameplay at E3 since they have 3yrs development?

User Info: Blood_Violence

Blood_Violence
2 years ago#2
I'm sorry nobody wanted to talk to you.

One Post threads are so sad. Hope this cheers you up!

User Info: schmarkenheimer

schmarkenheimer
2 years ago#3
Anything is possible when you believe.
Post of the ****ing year. - crimsyn_76 Best. Example. Ever. - Veliconis
Epic. - Xade76 Want to run that by us in English instead of Derp, champ? - pies12

User Info: kushahilic

kushahilic
2 years ago#4
tuks81 posted...
Is it possible that they will show some multiplayer gameplay at E3 since they have 3yrs development?

Yes they will.

User Info: gohoanq

gohoanq
2 years ago#5
It is possible but chances are we'll see a few minutes of the campaign instead.
---
"Bad biscuits make the baker broke bro" - Jake the Dog.

User Info: Styrof0am

Styrof0am
2 years ago#6
tuks81 posted...

I doubt it.

Previous CODs have had their multiplayer reveal in august, I belive at Gamescom, and with a dedicated follow up multiplayer-event shortly after

No commentary. No advertisements. Gameplay only ... http://www.youtube.com/user/kyllingefod

User Info: Tyronelio1

Tyronelio1
2 years ago#7
Styrof0am posted...
tuks81 posted...

I doubt it.

Previous CODs have had their multiplayer reveal in august, I belive at Gamescom, and with a dedicated follow up multiplayer-event shortly after

This.

I really hope the multiplayer is just titanfall with the mechs and they get rid of kill streaks and add burn cards lol.

Titanfall gunplay is the best IMO, I wish there was a pilot only death match. >.>
Welcome to Sonyfaqs.com.
Currently playing: Bayonetta, DBZ: Raging Blast 2, WWE/NBA 2K13, Alan Wake, GTAIV: Complete Edition, TC: HAWX 2, Dark Souls 2.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Advance Warfare multiplayer

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived