Advance Warfare multiplayer

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Advance Warfare multiplayer
1 year ago#1
Is it possible that they will show some multiplayer gameplay at E3 since they have 3yrs development?
1 year ago#2
I'm sorry nobody wanted to talk to you.

One Post threads are so sad. Hope this cheers you up!
1 year ago#3
Anything is possible when you believe™.
---
Post of the ****ing year. - crimsyn_76 Best. Example. Ever. - Veliconis
Epic. - Xade76 Want to run that by us in English instead of Derp, champ? - pies12
1 year ago#4
tuks81 posted...
Is it possible that they will show some multiplayer gameplay at E3 since they have 3yrs development?

Yes they will.
1 year ago#5
It is possible but chances are we'll see a few minutes of the campaign instead.
---
---
"Bad biscuits make the baker broke bro" - Jake the Dog.
1 year ago#6
tuks81 posted...

I doubt it.

Previous CODs have had their multiplayer reveal in august, I belive at Gamescom, and with a dedicated follow up multiplayer-event shortly after

---

No commentary. No advertisements. Gameplay only ... http://www.youtube.com/user/kyllingefod
1 year ago#7
Styrof0am posted...
tuks81 posted...

I doubt it.

Previous CODs have had their multiplayer reveal in august, I belive at Gamescom, and with a dedicated follow up multiplayer-event shortly after

This.

I really hope the multiplayer is just titanfall with the mechs and they get rid of kill streaks and add burn cards lol.

Titanfall gunplay is the best IMO, I wish there was a pilot only death match. >.>
---
Welcome to Sonyfaqs.com.
Currently playing: Bayonetta, DBZ: Raging Blast 2, WWE/NBA 2K13, Alan Wake, GTAIV: Complete Edition, TC: HAWX 2, Dark Souls 2.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Advance Warfare multiplayer

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived