Anyone as excited for Fantasia: Music Evolved as I am?

#1-FryShakeWad-Posted 5/6/2014 10:19:07 AM
The game looks so fun. I can't wait to play a music/rhythm with the Kinect. I loved all the Rockband, Guitar Hero and DJ Hero games. Great to have a few drinks and play with friends.

Some of the artists involved...

Queen
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
Gorillaz
Cee Lo Green
Antonio Vivaldi
Peter Gabriel
Bruno Mars
Avicii
Modest Mussorgsky
Elton John
Lorde
Kimbra
White Stripes
Fun
Nicki Minaj
Antonin Dvorak
David Bowie

Great looking exclusive, I'm excited!
---
I am Ultimate Warrior. You are the Ultimate Warrior fans. And the spirit of The Ultimate Warrior will run forever! - James Brian Hellwig (R.I.P)
#2-FryShakeWad-(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2014 10:28:50 AM
More info.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fantasia:_Music_Evolved

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kq0_dGKx4Os

www.harmonixmusic.com/games/disney-fantasia-music-evolved/
---
The spirit of The Ultimate Warrior will run forever! - James Brian Hellwig (R.I.P)
XBL: FryShakeWad PSN: fryshakewad
#3kcypher2000Posted 5/6/2014 10:34:22 AM
Im mixed about it. Think i need to see me reviews first but looks like it has potential.
#4MRL3G3NDPosted 5/6/2014 10:35:36 AM
not at all...
I'll watch it to see if it works lol
---
WU-TANG vs BF4
http://youtu.be/TVmvMvJ67zo
#5GambitbuzzkillPosted 5/6/2014 10:41:03 AM
Meh I might give it a go like a good music game.
---
Gametag-BLOODLUST66
PSN-Dalust66
#6-FryShakeWad-(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2014 10:41:12 AM
MRL3G3ND posted...
not at all...
I'll watch it to see if it works lol

According to GameInformer the Kinect detection works flawlessly, the people testing it said they felt the only times they messed up was because THEY messed up NOT the Kinect. But i understand your worry. The Kinect is still largely unproven. Thats why I'm so excited, to see how well it preforms.
---
The spirit of The Ultimate Warrior will run forever! - James Brian Hellwig (R.I.P)
#7nableetPosted 5/6/2014 11:07:42 AM
Just watched the 2013 E3 footage.... Looks awful, IMO.

Whatever floats your boat!
---
GT: Tyfighta23. PSN: Tee_Doff
#8-FryShakeWad-(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2014 11:13:12 AM
What makes it look awful? I thought it looked incredible, the music blending with the colorful background, mixing tracks in a variety of ways/music types. All with the use of your body. Sweet.
Again, not everyones cup of tea, just wondering why people may or may not like it?
---
#9kidwgmPosted 5/6/2014 11:19:38 AM
Its kind of on my radar. I really enjoyed the game Child of Eden which is a niche kind of game. I think this may also. I will keep my eye on it and see how it goes.
---
Currently Playing: Disney Magical World and Titanfall.
(Owner: gaming PC, 360, PS3, 3DS, Wii, WiiU, Xbox One)
#10nableetPosted 5/6/2014 11:41:06 AM
-FryShakeWad- posted...
What makes it look awful? I thought it looked incredible, the music blending with the colorful background, mixing tracks in a variety of ways/music types. All with the use of your body. Sweet.
Again, not everyones cup of tea, just wondering why people may or may not like it?

The interactive none music stuff just seems redundant and, dare I say, boring. It doesn't seem to have the "fun" factor that other novelty games in that genre have, from what I have seen.

I can't stand kinect type games though, so I am sure I am biased, but it looks quite well presented, if you are in to that kinda thing.
---
GT: Tyfighta23. PSN: Tee_Doff