Anyone as excited for Fantasia: Music Evolved as I am?

#11ImMrMojoRisinPosted 5/6/2014 10:49:49 AM
Am I the only one that wants to throw up in my mouth a little when I see a music list that puts NICKY MINAJ in the same group as the classical geniuses that we all have to thank for music even existing as we know it in the first place?
#12nableetPosted 5/6/2014 11:13:24 AM
ImMrMojoRisin posted...
Am I the only one that wants to throw up in my mouth a little when I see a music list that puts NICKY MINAJ in the same group as the classical geniuses that we all have to thank for music even existing as we know it in the first place?

Nope, I too want to throw up in your mouth.
---
GT: Tyfighta23. PSN: Tee_Doff
#13Laylow12Posted 5/6/2014 11:21:14 AM
-FryShakeWad- posted...
What makes it look awful? I thought it looked incredible, the music blending with the colorful background, mixing tracks in a variety of ways/music types. All with the use of your body. Sweet.
Again, not everyones cup of tea, just wondering why people may or may not like it?

It looks like a fun way to get a non impact workout in. I'd take a chance on it and buy it.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#14billsfanno1Posted 5/6/2014 1:11:56 PM
Day one purchase for me!
#15ssj954vegitoPosted 5/6/2014 6:02:39 PM(edited)
"I'd rather DC4" is all that runs through my head when I remember HARMONIX is making it.
---
Proud to be EPic.
You ever notice that everything in the universe spins?
#16Megamushroom666Posted 5/6/2014 6:08:21 PM
ImMrMojoRisin posted...

Genre elitist?
---
Girl gets gangsta: http://youtu.be/xi-WLSEUV4U
www.SNACKEROO.com - Snacks on camera.
#17-FryShakeWad-(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2014 8:59:03 AM
I hope I will be able to play sitting down. That's my only reservation at this point. I watched the E3 demo and it looks so fun.
---
The spirit of The Ultimate Warrior will run forever! - James Brian Hellwig (R.I.P)
XBL: FryShakeWad PSN: fryshakewad
#18nighting13Posted 5/7/2014 9:21:29 AM
Im a playstation only guy and even I'm kinda jealous of this game
---
PSN: Nightwing1390
3DS FC: 3480-3792-0474
#19-FryShakeWad-(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2014 9:28:00 AM
I can't wait to see the full music list, only about 16 have been "announced". But it's so cool you can play the same song over and over and each time make it sound vastly different. And the main screen I forget what they call it, but it evolves with your completion and would be cool to just leave on the TV as a type of screen saver or ambient art.

I can't imagine how cool it would be on a good 3D tv. *drools*
---
The spirit of The Ultimate Warrior will run forever! - James Brian Hellwig (R.I.P)
#20-FryShakeWad-(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2014 11:31:55 AM
The current issue of GameInformer has a cool article about it. I don't think it's in the web version of GI thou.
---