Microsoft's game lineup is just as diverse as Sony's, creative director says

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Microsoft's game lineup is just as diverse as Sony's, creative director says
(message deleted)
1 year ago#142
I think the mother IS a troll...not the internet kind a REAL TROLL LOOOLLLOOOOLLLOOOLLL
---
MAAAA, THE MEATLOAF!!!!!!
1 year ago#143
Right now, this is true: Both Microsoft and Sony have no games.
---
sirtonne posted...
This topic is so stupid I had to slap my wife.
1 year ago#144
Damn Hyzenberg! You're literally giving him a digital vasectomy.

I think he had to leave to wipe those tears.
---
Number of people on Gamefaqs confirmed to be returning their Xbox One due to subpar hardware, worries about financial state of MS, and lack of games to play: 16
1 year ago#145
Wow... the more of these console war threads I read, the more I want both consoles to fail. Most of you should be ashamed of yourselves for this clearly sick obsession with how other people spend their time and money. You would make the sega/Nintendo warriors blush.
1 year ago#146
I love coming into these kind of threads and just scrolling to the bottom of each page.

"You are ignoring 5 message(s) from users on this page."
"You are ignoring 10 message(s) from users on this page."
"You are ignoring 15 message(s) from users on this page."
"You are ignoring 13 message(s) from users on this page."
""You are ignoring 2 message(s) from users on this page."
---
What the Hell is wrong with this topic!?
Females are now males, males are now females, little girls are now Batman. -TalesofGod
1 year ago#147
blitz_0623 posted...
Well what else was he gonna say?

"No, I think Sony offers a more diverse game line up than us"

---
GT : DeadJericho/PSN : Focalpoint/WiiU : FocalpointUK
Correct terminology is 'Could NOT care less'. Learn English!
1 year ago#148
kcypher2000 posted...
Sabram posted...
kcypher2000 posted...
Fog9 posted...
kcypher2000... give it up man. The more you post the worse you look. Chalk this one up as a loss...there is always next thread!

Im not scared of pony circle jerks where you all fail to make a point or counter my points.

So call me optimus because i do fine taking you all on. Its way too easy when you clowns 180 every post and cant answer the simple question.

Do indies count? Cause either way you answer ill win so you kids avoid it.

I'll answer this in the most logical way possible.

GOOD indie games count. The terrible ones, clones, rehashes, and cash-ins do not. I will happily count any indie game where the developer took the time and effort to make a game it's own and worth playing. I will NOT count any indie game that copies another, more popular game, is a blatant rip-off, or is absolute trash.

Things like Bloodycheckers, Blood & Bacon, Super Meat Boy, Limbo, and others certainly do count. Things like all i mentioned, the Avatar Paintball games and clones of them, the Minecraft Clones, the horrible date-sims, or even things that arent GAMES at all, like a few are just apps.

Then there's really horrible things like Avatar High-Five, and Seaside Racing. Would you actually like to count those as games on the 360, or would you rather forget they exist?

Best post on here and i agree. I dont count indies myself. Ps3 did better with exclusies imo in its latter years. Persona 5 makes me regret giving mine away.

However ps4 has few games without counting indies. I use mine knly for merc kings. Problem is that counting games based off opinion only is subjective. I hate racing games does that mean forza and gran turismo no longer exist? No.

When i bring up indies my challenge is for people to show consistency. If they all count now then they all counted last gen too. Opinions of good games is too subjective to count.

Trust me, I will be more than happy to discredit and not count any indie on PS4 that is garbage.

The reason there were SO MANY BAD indies on 360 is there really was no QA on them. People could submit a game to the indie marketplace without even bug or playtesting it. Sony is taking a very active stance on what indies end up on the PS4 or other systems. So yeah there would be a lot, lot less of them overall, but the average quality would likely be higher.

Hell, Minecraft is an indie, and MS was quick to snatch up some limited exclusivity for that game. It's still one of the best sellers on XBLA.
---
I am completely original with my usernames... Starbound and Terraria are great
PSN: Sabram - NNID: Sabram - Gamertag: Sabram
1 year ago#149
i read through until page 12 then just skipped to the last. got tired of it all. all i'll say is it's nice that Sony doesn't drop support for the PS3 just because the PS4 came out. at least we're still getting quality titles. you can't say the same about MSoft.

and those JRPG exclusives on the 360? Did they sell enough to warrant releasing JRPG exclusives on the bone? i doubt it.
1 year ago#150
Izraeil posted...
Anyone with the time to look up their portfolios will know that's a lie.

---
18735 XBL Gamerscores | 49 PSN Platinums - Level 26 | 7101 AppleGC pts
Demon's Souls and DARK SOULS are the real videogames.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Microsoft's game lineup is just as diverse as Sony's, creative director says

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived