Microsoft's game lineup is just as diverse as Sony's, creative director says

#151lightfighterPosted 5/6/2014 8:01:09 PM
Thanks for the link, TC. Good read.
#152DelkuraPosted 5/6/2014 8:08:58 PM(edited)
pobbes posted...
i read through until page 12 then just skipped to the last. got tired of it all. all i'll say is it's nice that Sony doesn't drop support for the PS3 just because the PS4 came out. at least we're still getting quality titles. you can't say the same about MSoft.

and those JRPG exclusives on the 360? Did they sell enough to warrant releasing JRPG exclusives on the bone? i doubt it.

What are you talking about? The 360 is getting plenty of support, hell they just released Fable Anniversary for the 360 and not X1.
#153StrongBlackVinePosted 5/6/2014 9:26:49 PM
Delkura posted...
pobbes posted...
i read through until page 12 then just skipped to the last. got tired of it all. all i'll say is it's nice that Sony doesn't drop support for the PS3 just because the PS4 came out. at least we're still getting quality titles. you can't say the same about MSoft.

and those JRPG exclusives on the 360? Did they sell enough to warrant releasing JRPG exclusives on the bone? i doubt it.

What are you talking about? The 360 is getting plenty of support, hell they just released Fable Anniversary for the 360 and not X1.

Fable Anniversary and Gears Of War Judgment vs The Last Of Us, God of War Ascension, Beyond Two Souls, Puppeteer and Rain.

Very much so equals in terms of diversity and quality. /sarcasm
#154LEGEND_725Posted 5/6/2014 10:38:41 PM
StrongBlackVine posted...
Delkura posted...
pobbes posted...

Fable Anniversary and Gears Of War Judgment vs The Last Of Us, God of War Ascension, Beyond Two Souls, Puppeteer and Rain.

Sadly fable and gears curb stomped all those indiestation exclusives in sales
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
#155HyzenbergPosted 5/7/2014 1:41:49 AM
LEGEND_725 posted...
Delkura posted...
pobbes posted...

Gears of War: Judgment
Global Total as of 19th Apr 2014 (units): 1.42m

God of War: Ascension
Global Total as of 19th Apr 2014 (units): 1.78m

The Last of Us
Global Total as of 19th Apr 2014 (units): 4.49m

Numbers for Fable Anniversary are M.I.A. Wonder why that is... From the looks of things, Fable Anniversary didn't reach anywhere near the million mark.

Wanna troll xbox one board? Bring facts or get put in line by [Hyzenberg]
---
"you are literally a turd" - leelee3105's response to logic and reason.
The Xbox One board: Different opinion = blind Sony loyalty
#156Spetsnaz420Posted 5/7/2014 2:39:41 AM
bapelv posted...
my god just imagine you guys were literally next to each other in real life >< you guys will probably make history of the biggest massacre of 2014 and every year people will come out to the spot where you all killed each other over stupid sh*t and laugh.

I picture a group of people leaning back from each other flailing their arms in a slapping motion while turning their heads to avoid direct face slapping
---
Searching for my long lost twin, is this you?
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=2426382
#157dnmtPosted 5/7/2014 2:50:55 AM
Hyzenberg posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...
Delkura posted...
pobbes posted...

Gears of War: Judgment
Global Total as of 19th Apr 2014 (units): 1.42m

God of War: Ascension
Global Total as of 19th Apr 2014 (units): 1.78m

The Last of Us
Global Total as of 19th Apr 2014 (units): 4.49m

Numbers for Fable Anniversary are M.I.A. Wonder why that is... From the looks of things, Fable Anniversary didn't reach anywhere near the million mark.

Wanna troll xbox one board? Bring facts or get put in line by [Hyzenberg]

The Last of Us already passed 6 million:

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/03/14/the-last-of-us-passes-6-million-sales
#158youngskillzPosted 5/7/2014 3:52:45 AM
never will, unless they get good japanese support an more.

playstation consoles have loads of exclusives just from that alone, maybe not all aaa but still variety.

i will give xbox credit for having all the shmps last gen on the 360 though.
---
Metal Bands OTM -- Arch Enemy, Eye of the Enemy, Exhortation, Mechanical God Creation, Fractal Gates, Wolfheart, Destinity, Neptune, Isolated.
#159Fog9Posted 5/7/2014 7:06:24 AM
lol @LEGEND nice try man!
---
psn/xbl: hydefog9
#160kyncaniPosted 5/7/2014 9:51:31 AM
Lol, weighing Microsoft's exclusives ... against Nintendo or Sony.

Must be a joke, has to be.

... In fact, Microsoft has the worse exclusives, so why even bring that up ?
>.<