I wonder what would have happened if Destiny had been exclusive to Xbox systems.

#21nableetPosted 5/6/2014 10:41:36 PM
If it was xbone only? Anyone who said anything even slightly critical would be labelled a "pony". There would be a million topics on this board about it and it would be even more hyped....
---
GT: Tyfighta23. PSN: Tee_Doff
#22Robin_MaskPosted 5/6/2014 10:54:07 PM
InjusticeReborn posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...
Joey-Zaza posted...
People would just be unhyped about it and it would be another Titanfall and fall into obscurity.

Ppl like this would pretend they didn't want it and say it was just "another bland halo with loot"

HellsController posted...
Herbylurch posted...
If it was for Xbox only it would have "sucked!" "It's another pew pew shooter with magic!" "Lol xbots need a good game to save them!" Or something to that sort.

I can see it. Lilj, Laylow, benjimain, etc.

All of a sudden the game would have sucked

All of a sudden? It's an online only, wannabe MMO.

All of these. And I quoted the online only part, because supposedly online only is bad. But then A Realm Reborn is one of the top games...

:a thinking chin rub:

It is? Goes to show the power of MMOs and online gaming.

Eh, I'm just surprised how people let go and always make excuses for games with only single-player but ALWAYS bash online gaming.
---
Please help support this great game! http://www.wayforward.com/shantae-half-genie-hero
#23Spetsnaz420Posted 5/6/2014 10:59:20 PM
xHughJasx posted...
ExempliGratia posted...
Destiny = Borderlands Halo. I'll wait for more gameplay to see if it is really more than that.

You are so misinformed. Stop repeating what other trolls say and research the damn game yourself

Without reading a single review or opinion I watched a game play video and my first thought was a prettier Borderlands with seemingly smarter AI
---
Searching for my long lost twin, is this you?
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=2426382
#24mike468Posted 5/7/2014 4:09:20 AM
StrongBlackVine posted...
mike468 posted...
xHughJasx posted...

You are so misinformed. Stop repeating what other trolls say and research the damn game yourself

How is he misinformed, it's probably the most accurate description we have of the game until we get more details.

Sci-fi setting = halo
3-4 player co-op = borderlands
New gear rewarded for missions = borderlands
Open world = RPG (ala skyrim)
Player and weapon leveling = rpg

I fail to see how this doesn't fall under the category of a halo/borderlands hybrid.

It's not open world and player leveling does take long according to devs. It's all about the gear and guns.

So then:
Sci-fi setting = halo
3-4 player co-op = borderlands
New gear rewarded for missions = borderlands
Player and weapon leveling = rpg

The best description still sounds like a Halo/borderlands hybrid. I don't mean that in a bad way either.

Even if leveling takes long, bungie did say players would still be getting good gear early on, so that they feel like they are getting rewardef, regardless of how little time you actually put into the game.
---
The Official Thunder Of The Killer Instinct Board
#25xHughJasxPosted 5/7/2014 6:48:14 PM
Spetsnaz420 posted...
xHughJasx posted...
ExempliGratia posted...
Destiny = Borderlands Halo. I'll wait for more gameplay to see if it is really more than that.

Without reading a single review or opinion I watched a game play video and my first thought was a prettier Borderlands with seemingly smarter AI

Yeah that's the problem. Do your research.
---
If there wasn't people who blindly defended themselves when proven full of s*** time and again, there'd be no religious people.Or republicans. -jowephocks
#26Homie_202Posted 5/7/2014 9:05:30 PM
It would have been the same game. And I'm sure the game will be sweet. But bungie said they never want to partner with MS again.
#27xHughJasxPosted 5/9/2014 8:34:30 PM
Homie_202 posted...
It would have been the same game. And I'm sure the game will be sweet. But bungie said they never want to partner with MS again.

... No they simply wanted to be in their own and make multi plat games. They have no reason to be upset with Microsoft.
---
If there wasn't people who blindly defended themselves when proven full of s*** time and again, there'd be no religious people.Or republicans. -jowephocks