Wow MS TY for the Bday Present!

#21AnakeriePosted 5/6/2014 1:49:49 PM
Geist posted...
So what did you get from Sony or Nintendo?

I'm not sure what I got from Nintendo, but I've been using a cream that's clearing it up nicely...
---
GT: CrampedSultana PSN: Ana Kerie
Pawn: Zarianna. CARPE LAMA GLAMA
#22Joey-ZazaPosted 5/6/2014 2:06:53 PM
Nintendo came to my house and kicked my dog.
---
"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." - The Dark Tower I
#23AnakeriePosted 5/6/2014 2:08:05 PM
Joey-Zaza posted...
Nintendo came to my house and kicked my dog.

My grandma just keeps grinning and talking about "those nice Oriental men." I've told her that no one uses Oriental any more...
---
GT: CrampedSultana PSN: Ana Kerie
Pawn: Zarianna. CARPE LAMA GLAMA
#24SparkItUpPosted 5/6/2014 2:12:21 PM
Hudson_RL posted...
lol you're here moaning on your birthday. You should be happy that they cared...

they send them a few days early. they can't even do that right
#25Joey-ZazaPosted 5/6/2014 2:14:09 PM
I can't wait until I'm 90 years old and I can say whatever I want! It's ok... he's old.
---
"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." - The Dark Tower I
#26crucialPosted 5/6/2014 2:28:25 PM
I got KI for free from them for having a ton of cheevo points and got Forza 5 for free as well for a broken controller.
#27ImMrMojoRisinPosted 5/6/2014 3:42:27 PM
I got Titanfall for free soo...
#28zinsindettaPosted 5/6/2014 3:44:23 PM
swatkiller546 posted...
Yeap no more .25 cents or w/e it was, now they have changed and it's way better now! Yes, a print out of a cake! Follow the 5 steps and in no time you just made a paper cake! Oh, and don't forget the candle on top! I actually won't have a cake this year so this will make up for it, plus paper cake is a luxury these days! Thank-you! :D

What did the people that sold you your car, house and phone give you?

Mine gave me zero. That is really cool of Microsoft going out of their way to give me something.
---
Gamertag/PSN - http://gamercards.exophase.com/31441.png
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/CareerStats/default.aspx?player=SinZinDetta