The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Does XBOX 1 have BC

#1Mobius1RisingPosted 5/6/2014 1:51:23 PM
I asked this very question on the PS4 boards as i was seriously thinking of getting one but there wasn't.plus it had no games as of yet,and was hoping XB1 had BC.I own one as it was a gift,but i haven't really touched it untill maybe Elder scrolls is out,but im still on the ropes about ESO.
---
My favourite games are Okami.Hyperdimension Neptunia,and the Metroid series.My favourite female characters are Amaterasu.Samus.Zelda.Leifang.Momiji,and Meryl.
#2GeistPosted 5/6/2014 1:55:38 PM
No.
---
For I am the Kwisatz Haderach!
#3BloatedSquirrelPosted 5/6/2014 1:58:45 PM
Geist posted...
No.

This. Also, why would you ask it on the PS4 board when the Xbox One board is the more logical choice? I'm just baffled.
---
"They'll just put the tools down if they want to do the drugs bad enough."
FFXIV Character http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/4981957/
#4Mobius1Rising(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2014 1:58:52 PM
Geist posted...
No.

Thanks.
---
My favourite games are Okami.Hyperdimension Neptunia,and the Metroid series.My favourite female characters are Amaterasu.Samus.Zelda.Leifang.Momiji,and Meryl.
#5Mobius1Rising(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2014 2:01:24 PM
BloatedSquirrel posted...
Geist posted...
No.

This. Also, why would you ask it on the PS4 board when the Xbox One board is the more logical choice? I'm just baffled.

I don't get what you mean.
---
#6DojoMaxPosted 5/6/2014 2:04:39 PM(edited)
Mobius1Rising posted...
Geist posted...
No.

He's saying there's more PS4 guys on this board than the PS4 board itself.

Or he was zinging you because it looked like you said you asked about X1 BC on the PS4 board (you said you asked this very SAME question).
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVN_Ytl_bgA -- Titanfall is better on 360 than XBone.
PSN/XBL/Steam/Origin:DojoMax
#7Mobius1Rising(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2014 2:11:08 PM
DojoMax posted...
Mobius1Rising posted...
Geist posted...
No.

He's saying there's more PS4 guys on this board than the PS4 board itself.

Or he was zinging you because it looked like you said you asked about X1 BC on the PS4 board (you said you asked this very SAME question).

I get you now. no i asked about ps4 BC as i was gonna get one if it did on the ps4 boards,and as i already own an XB1 gift from a family member i wanted to know the samething here.
---
#8tobydammitPosted 5/6/2014 2:15:31 PM
Mobius1Rising posted...
i already own an XB1 gift from a family member i wanted to know the samething here.

You own an Xbox One and you still had to ask whether or not it's backwards compatible? Makes sense.
#9Joey-ZazaPosted 5/6/2014 2:17:01 PM
I own a weight set. DOESN'T MEAN I USE IT.
---
"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." - The Dark Tower I
#10tobydammitPosted 5/6/2014 2:19:11 PM
Listen, I just bought a new car - does it go in reverse?