#21ExempliGratiaPosted 5/6/2014 2:28:00 PM
AkumaOutsider posted...
ExempliGratia posted...
AkumaOutsider posted...
ExempliGratia posted...
AkumaOutsider posted...
That's rather disappointing ya think?
The amount of free copies and bundles

Infamous SS broke the million in 9 days. Less than half the time it took TF.

Thoughts?

Back to stealth trolling I see.

Back know to argue and lose dreadfully?
Oh and where is the troll? If I'm wrong, I'm wrong, just posting what I read.
Learn what troll means.

When did this happen? You getting delusional again? You mean that topic where everyone called you a troll?

P.S IRONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNYYYYYYY

The one you misread my message then literally acted like it didn't happen.
oh well. Cheers. Learn the word troll k?

Lol. Word. Because everyone in the topic telling you that you were a troll and to stop must have been wrong right?
---
Xbox Live Gamertag :ShottaSteveUrkel PSN: Hollaatmyfoot PSNvita: ExempliaGratia
#22AkumaOutsider(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2014 2:31:22 PM
ExempliGratia posted...
ExempliGratia posted...
AkumaOutsider posted...
ExempliGratia posted...
AkumaOutsider posted...

Back to stealth trolling I see.

Back know to argue and lose dreadfully?
Oh and where is the troll? If I'm wrong, I'm wrong, just posting what I read.
Learn what troll means.

When did this happen? You getting delusional again? You mean that topic where everyone called you a troll?

P.S IRONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNYYYYYYY

The one you misread my message then literally acted like it didn't happen.
oh well. Cheers. Learn the word troll k?

Lol. Word. Because everyone in the topic telling you that you were a troll and to stop must have been wrong right?

Oh you remember the topic? Thought you didn't.
Yes. That word. And telling a fact=/= trolling.
I said I wonder why the new cod showed the weakest gen console/pc. As it was sub 900p and not show it on ps4 or pc and try show the world premier at 1080.

nothing trolling there. That's me trying to have a discussion. Sorry.
---
www.twitch.tv/feelmeclover
#23HENTAIDOJIPosted 5/6/2014 2:36:08 PM(edited)
AkumaOutsider posted...
I'll just leave this here. It's directly from EA and doesn't mention US only. I would imagine he would've stated that, as it would make them look better.

http://m.ie.ign.com/articles/2014/05/06/titanfall-sells-nearly-1-million-in-first-3-weeks

http://venturebeat.com/2014/05/06/titanfall-sales-were-near-1-million-in-march/

Titanfall’s physical sales were near 1 million in March in the U.S.

Moore cited sales numbers from the NPD Group, so the 925,000 figure only includes sales of retail disc copies of Titanfall in the U.S. — not any copies sold outside the U.S., or digital copies sold through Xbox Live and Origin.

It's funny, a troll of your standard is acting all tired of arguments.

I'm disinterested in something the book closed on week ago. For future reference, might want to not bother with any VS. Gears/Halo stuff. It always ends the same.
---
http://nopybot.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/hentai-demotivational1.jpg
#24TauriLeaderPosted 5/6/2014 2:33:07 PM
Congratulations EA and Respawn.

Could have doubled that or even tripled if it was on PS3 and PS4 as well.
---
Due to recent economic conditions, and the rising cost of Electricity, Gas and Oil, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off.
#25AkumaOutsider(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2014 2:35:19 PM
HENTAIDOJI posted...
AkumaOutsider posted...
I'll just leave this here. It's directly from EA and doesn't mention US only. I would imagine he would've stated that, as it would make them look better.

http://m.ie.ign.com/articles/2014/05/06/titanfall-sells-nearly-1-million-in-first-3-weeks

http://venturebeat.com/2014/05/06/titanfall-sales-were-near-1-million-in-march/

Titanfall’s physical sales were near 1 million in March in the U.S.

Moore cited sales numbers from the NPD Group, so the 925,000 figure only includes sales of retail disc copies of Titanfall in the U.S. — not any copies sold outside the U.S., or digital copies sold through Xbox Live and Origin.

It's funny, a troll of your standard is acting all tired of arguments.

I'm disinterested in something the book closed on week ago. For future reference, might want to not bother with any VS. Gears/Halo stuff. It always ends the same.

Ok. Gran tourismo. Says hi. Irrelevant if latest did poorly. Still, as a series, it makes that last point mute. But thanks. Wonder why it's not quoting that in the ign article
---
#26ExempliGratiaPosted 5/6/2014 2:38:02 PM
AkumaOutsider posted...

I said I wonder why the new cod showed the weakest gen console/pc. As it was sub 900p and not show it on ps4 or pc and try show the world premier at 1080.

Do you know what trolling means? It means you say things to get a rise out of people. Fact or not. Which is what you're doing.

"hurr I said a fact I'm not trolling"
That's as dumb as saying "Yo the Xbox One can't handle 1080p the PS4 is better oh I'm not trolling I have a Xbox One"

Continue with your stealth trolling though. I'll just have to stealth troll you back until the topic closes again like last time.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag :ShottaSteveUrkel PSN: Hollaatmyfoot PSNvita: ExempliaGratia
#27AkumaOutsider(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2014 2:42:24 PM
ExempliGratia posted...
AkumaOutsider posted...

Do you know what trolling means? It means you say things to get a rise out of people. Fact or not. Which is what you're doing.

"hurr I said a fact I'm not trolling"
That's as dumb as saying "Yo the Xbox One can't handle 1080p the PS4 is better oh I'm not trolling I have a Xbox One"

Continue with your stealth trolling though. I'll just have to stealth troll you back until the topic closes again like last time.

Actually, so me posting a factual point is trolling? Or someone who can't admit a weaker system and cries to mods about a troll attempt when I simply stated a truth and asked people to discuss.

This is a gaming board. It will discuss graphics, and expectations. If you think that's trolling. Why are you here?

And no, I'm not trying to get a rise. Look at me actually talking about the thing I posted. And not try troll. Except you. If you don't like my post, just ignore me and don't post?
---
#28zinsindettaPosted 5/6/2014 2:42:41 PM
AkumaOutsider posted...
That's rather disappointing ya think?
The amount of free copies and bundles

Infamous SS broke the million in 9 days. Less than half the time it took TF.

Thoughts?

If Sony fans can only enjoy games that sell well how do they explain there poor selling weeaboo games? My local Gamestop sold more Titanfall copies then the Neptunia games sold worldwide. Sales do not mean a thing. Hell Nintendogs has sold more then most everyones top ten list combine. What does that mean? Kinect Disneyland has sold more then Demon Souls. What does that mean? Need I go on? Playing your game and shut up.
---
Gamertag/PSN - http://gamercards.exophase.com/31441.png
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/CareerStats/default.aspx?player=SinZinDetta
#29ExempliGratiaPosted 5/6/2014 2:43:49 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#30Hi CPosted 5/6/2014 2:44:34 PM
Titanfalls sales only show one thing. That all the stupid developers who spew crap like "we want the COD audience!" and screw up their established franchises are doing nothing but that. Screwing up their franchises.

Titanfall is essentially COD with mech. It's made by the main talent at Infinity Ward with the exact same mechanics and gameplay of COD. But no one bit on it. Sledgehammer, who is practically a workmans type developer who no one knows, will turn around and put out some game with the COD name slapped on the box and it will sell 6 million minimum.

You cannot attract a fad audience of a franchise like COD that does not represent the core of the industry. If IW renamed to Respawn can't do it no one can and just proves trying is ineffectual.