titanfall sells a million in 3 weeks.

#41Mobius1RisingPosted 5/6/2014 4:28:56 PM
zinsindetta posted...
AkumaOutsider posted...
That's rather disappointing ya think?
The amount of free copies and bundles

Infamous SS broke the million in 9 days. Less than half the time it took TF.

Thoughts?

If Sony fans can only enjoy games that sell well how do they explain there poor selling weeaboo games? My local Gamestop sold more Titanfall copies then the Neptunia games sold worldwide. Sales do not mean a thing. Hell Nintendogs has sold more then most everyones top ten list combine. What does that mean? Kinect Disneyland has sold more then Demon Souls. What does that mean? Need I go on? Playing your game and shut up.

Weeaboo games,can't even say jrpg cause your an ignoramus,and you know for a 100% fact HDN sold less what about japan.
---
My favourite games are Okami.Hyperdimension Neptunia,and the Metroid series.My favourite female characters are Amaterasu.Samus.Zelda.Leifang.Momiji,and Meryl.
#42AceAndJunpeiPosted 5/6/2014 4:37:01 PM
Damn, three systems and Titanfall couldn't beat InFamous on only the PS4?

Microsoft must be worried now.
---
Now Reading: The Poop That Took a Pee
#43N2O1990Posted 5/6/2014 5:28:46 PM
AceAndJunpei posted...

The example of people who can't read
#44DonaIdSterIingPosted 5/6/2014 6:18:51 PM
AceAndJunpei posted...

You are an intelligent poster. I look forward to seeing more of your posts.
---
Number of people on Gamefaqs confirmed to be returning their Xbox One due to subpar hardware, worries about financial state of MS, and lack of games to play: 16
#45gobuffalo30Posted 5/6/2014 6:22:36 PM
Why are we even still talking about this?
#46MonicasBackPosted 5/6/2014 6:26:02 PM
HENTAIDOJI posted...
AkumaOutsider posted...

Thoughts?

That's 1 million in the US only. iss has sold less than half by comparison.

Thoughts akuma?
---
Monicaaa
#47zinsindettaPosted 5/6/2014 6:51:38 PM
Mobius1Rising posted...
zinsindetta posted...
AkumaOutsider posted...

Thoughts?

If Sony fans can only enjoy games that sell well how do they explain there poor selling weeaboo games? My local Gamestop sold more Titanfall copies then the Neptunia games sold worldwide. Sales do not mean a thing. Hell Nintendogs has sold more then most everyones top ten list combine. What does that mean? Kinect Disneyland has sold more then Demon Souls. What does that mean? Need I go on? Playing your game and shut up.

Weeaboo games,can't even say jrpg cause your an ignoramus,and you know for a 100% fact HDN sold less what about japan.

Why would I say that? A lot of Japanese RPG's are actually well crafted and not just loli nonsense. Like pretty much the ones on my gamertag and PSN so I can speak on it while again the weeaboo nonsense is not just limited to RPG's they got visual novals and other odd stuff. But hey you can like it, hell my point was they brag about how much they like it even though sales suck and Neptunia sales do suck but it is what it is. But if Titanfall sells a bit less lets blow the roof of this place.

Hypocrites.
---
Gamertag/PSN - http://gamercards.exophase.com/31441.png
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/CareerStats/default.aspx?player=SinZinDetta
#48Mobius1RisingPosted 5/6/2014 7:00:45 PM
zinsindetta posted...
Mobius1Rising posted...
zinsindetta posted...
AkumaOutsider posted...

Thoughts?

Why would I say that? A lot of Japanese RPG's are actually well crafted and not just loli nonsense. Like pretty much the ones on my gamertag and PSN so I can speak on it while again the weeaboo nonsense is not just limited to RPG's they got visual novals and other odd stuff. But hey you can like it, hell my point was they brag about how much they like it even though sales suck and Neptunia sales do suck but it is what it is. But if Titanfall sells a bit less lets blow the roof of this place.

Hypocrites.

Except it isn't loli nonsense,but a well crafted games based on console wars,but i guess you wouldn't know that as your jumping on the bandwagon of what other ignorant people say about it.
---
My favourite games are Okami.Hyperdimension Neptunia,and the Metroid series.My favourite female characters are Amaterasu.Samus.Zelda.Leifang.Momiji,and Meryl.
#49AkumaOutsider(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2014 8:26:26 PM
MonicasBack posted...
HENTAIDOJI posted...
AkumaOutsider posted...

Thoughts?

That's 1 million in the US only. iss has sold less than half by comparison.

Thoughts akuma?

Check my post a few back. Kudos for great response on someone's post. Bravo
---
www.twitch.tv/feelmeclover
#50OkayPlayer1Posted 5/6/2014 8:32:41 PM
AkumaOutsider posted...
I'll just leave this here. It's directly from EA and doesn't mention US only. I would imagine he would've stated that, as it would make them look better.

http://m.ie.ign.com/articles/2014/05/06/titanfall-sells-nearly-1-million-in-first-3-weeks

Did you even read the link that you posted here?

AkumaOutsider posted...
Like the link I said. I take EA CEO over any other details. He states it sold 925K in 3 weeks. That simple.
So take what you will from it

Nope I guess not hahaha, I'll save you some of the trouble. Direct quote right from your actual link.

"This sales data, via NPD, includes physical copies sold in North America only."