NUTJITSU $9.99, LAUNCHES MAY 8 On Xbox One

#1LEGEND_KILLERRRPosted 5/6/2014 3:17:22 PM
http://www.hardcoregamer.com/2014/05/06/nutjitsu-to-be-first-xbox-one-game-under-9-99-launches-may-8/83960/

The Xbox One was just released in November yet already has games under $9.99. While under normal circumstances that may be the start of a misleading flamebait article, here this is actually an announcement of a positive step forward for indie games on the console. Nutjitsu, the game about the ninja squirrel which we liked quite a bit at PAX, will be the first game on the console priced under $9.99. Debuting at $6.49 this Thursday, the game will also be only the second game from the ID@Xbox game to reach release.
---
XBO/PS4 HauntedBlueMoon - The Red Turtle Shell. Terrorizing Gamers Since 1992
#2EllesarienPosted 5/6/2014 3:18:22 PM
ib4 "indies count now???"
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#3JiZamezPosted 5/6/2014 3:23:01 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#4LEGEND_KILLERRR(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2014 3:26:16 PM
Ellesarien posted...

just because a few people on here don't like indie games. does not mean everyone
---
XBO/PS4 HauntedBlueMoon - The Red Turtle Shell. Terrorizing Gamers Since 1992
#5Laylow12Posted 5/6/2014 3:40:51 PM
LEGEND_KILLERRR posted...
Ellesarien posted...

just because a few people on here don't like indie games. does not mean everyone

So they do count or don't? Read your notes, what do they say?

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#6squarex8264Posted 5/6/2014 3:47:09 PM
Laylow12 posted...
LEGEND_KILLERRR posted...
Ellesarien posted...

So they do count or don't? Read your notes, what do they say?

What are you talking about? Like Legend said, just because some people on the board go on and on and berate PlayStation for having lots of indie games doesn't mean that other people aren't happy about those games. Personally, I'm looking forward to a lot of the indie games coming out, since I like playing a variety of genres.

I'm looking forward to more games on the platform, indie or not.
---
"You guys can sig that if you want." -TheArcade
#7RyuuHou25Posted 5/6/2014 3:51:59 PM
I love how sites are making this huge deal out of the fact XBL has a game under 9.99 >.>

Also, nice contradiction in that article, claims it has plenty of games under 9.99, then says this is the first one.
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
This is what you sound like to me when you ask something obvious/staring you in the face - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lqz_tbBr2ts
#8DOWBLACKNINJAPosted 5/6/2014 3:56:45 PM
An indie game was my favorite from last gen. I loved Bastion, and played through it quite a few times.
---
Gamefaqs where opinions becomes facts.
Tmo U.S. Galaxy S4
#9bossk5Posted 5/6/2014 3:59:45 PM
RyuuHou25 posted...
I love how sites are making this huge deal out of the fact XBL has a game under 9.99 >.>

Also, nice contradiction in that article, claims it has plenty of games under 9.99, then says this is the first one.

Damn them! Positive news about the Xbox One just makes me sooooo maaaaaad!!
---
I buy used games. Piss&MoanFaqs
#10CharadeSmithPosted 5/6/2014 4:02:51 PM
Is this supposed to compete with Mercenary Kings?
---
i5 3750k + 7870 OC + 8GB RAM and PS3 + PS4. Not touching Wii U or XB1 with a ten foot pole until they have games worth playing.