NUTJITSU $9.99, LAUNCHES MAY 8 On Xbox One

#21PreacherXWDSXPosted 5/6/2014 6:44:52 PM
RyuuHou25 posted...
bossk5 posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...
I love how sites are making this huge deal out of the fact XBL has a game under 9.99 >.>

Also, nice contradiction in that article, claims it has plenty of games under 9.99, then says this is the first one.

Damn them! Positive news about the Xbox One just makes me sooooo maaaaaad!!

Um, yeah, it's not that it's positive, it's that it's praising something that is completely pointless. It's not like it's some great feat or anything that there's finally a game under 9.99 on the store. Fairly certain other consoles have had those things for years.

It's like giving a child a gold star for blinking.

...and here is your gold star RyuuHou25.
---
---
You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life......Winston Churchill
#22dementedlullabyPosted 5/6/2014 6:50:23 PM
MonicasBack posted...
Games that cost .99 cents on the play store are now available for 9.99 on the xbone. hurrah!

Lol 99cents. Game is free for Windows 8.
---
The Imperial Truth is a Lie
#23RyuuHou25Posted 5/6/2014 7:02:48 PM
PreacherXWDSX posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...
bossk5 posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...
I love how sites are making this huge deal out of the fact XBL has a game under 9.99 >.>

Also, nice contradiction in that article, claims it has plenty of games under 9.99, then says this is the first one.

Um, yeah, it's not that it's positive, it's that it's praising something that is completely pointless. It's not like it's some great feat or anything that there's finally a game under 9.99 on the store. Fairly certain other consoles have had those things for years.

---

That's cute, couldn't think of something on your own? Too stuck in autonomous mode?
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
This is what you sound like to me when you ask something obvious/staring you in the face - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lqz_tbBr2ts
#24slyman19Posted 5/6/2014 7:06:48 PM
RyuuHou25 posted...
PreacherXWDSX posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...
bossk5 posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...

---

That's cute, couldn't think of something on your own? Too stuck in autonomous mode?

It was pretty clever. You set yourself up for that nasty burn.
#25RyuuHou25Posted 5/6/2014 7:09:11 PM
No, rube goldberg machines are clever. That was something 4 year old children do on a daily basis to one another.
---
This is what you sound like to me when you ask something obvious/staring you in the face - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lqz_tbBr2ts
#26slyman19Posted 5/6/2014 7:13:58 PM
RyuuHou25 posted...
No, rube goldberg machines are clever. That was something 4 year old children do on a daily basis to one another.

Don't be salty, he got you. Accept it gracefully.
#27RyuuHou25Posted 5/6/2014 7:17:47 PM
slyman19 posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...

Uh huh. Sorry, but your opinion on what is clever and mine clearly differ.
---
#28DonaIdSterIingPosted 5/6/2014 7:22:15 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#29PreacherXWDSXPosted 5/6/2014 7:25:06 PM
RyuuHou25 posted...

Admit it, it made you laugh and now you feel a little better inside . I'm going to watch Fargo on FX now have a good night all.
---
---
You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life......Winston Churchill
#30slyman19Posted 5/6/2014 7:28:00 PM
DonaIdSterIing posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...
slyman19 posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...

Uh huh. Sorry, but your opinion on what is clever and mine clearly differ.

Don't worry, he's a little slow on the uptake. Better just nod and smile and move along so you don't catch any of the "stupid."

What's your problem?