NUTJITSU $9.99, LAUNCHES MAY 8 On Xbox One

#41-FryShakeWad-Posted 5/8/2014 12:24:01 PM
bossk5 posted...
DonaIdSterIing posted...
Uh oh he called in backup

Nah, I was just pointing out the obvious. I'm a ps4 gamer first Sweetie so rest assured your simple minded trolling means nothing to me.

Said the 40 year old mother of ten.
---
The spirit of The Ultimate Warrior will run forever! - James Brian Hellwig (R.I.P)
XBL: FryShakeWad PSN: fryshakewad
#42Tech9Posted 5/8/2014 8:19:20 PM
Fun little game. Try it on Windows 8 for free, it just has ads on it.

I don't know if it's worth the price. I think a game you can play as a snapped app might be worth the price tag right there, depending on if you multitask much. I think if they made the game like $1 or $2, almost everyone would just buy it.
#43liquidblue4Posted 5/8/2014 8:51:16 PM
Tech9 posted...
Fun little game. Try it on Windows 8 for free, it just has ads on it.

I don't know if it's worth the price. I think a game you can play as a snapped app might be worth the price tag right there, depending on if you multitask much. I think if they made the game like $1 or $2, almost everyone would just buy it.

$6 isn't bad for it. It has a lot of replayability for whenever you're bored or something. Also, achievements of course.
---
Demon to Some. Angel to Others.
#44CyberEvilPosted 5/8/2014 9:26:37 PM
Very easy achievements, too. Played it for a while tonight and got a lot of them already. It's worth the price, though the fact that it doesn't have a stable framerate is pretty laughable. Wouldn't be surprised if it's literally just the Windows 8 app emulated and that's why we can play while playing other games too. It is the only game so far that you can do that on I believe.
---
Live: CyberEvil
PSN: CyberEvil-PSN
#45pblimp360Posted 5/8/2014 9:44:19 PM
Never heard of this before today while on the Xbox. Seeing it in action it looks fairly fun. Love the music.
---
Death isn't the exit of existence. It's the entrance into eternity. R.I.P Zora Nelson 3/6/13 Forever loved
#46oldhbk76Posted 5/9/2014 3:10:49 AM
I bought it, I figured it plays like a pacman clone and I love old school pacman
---
gamer tag SteelWolf76: Wii U ID: steelwolf76 PSN:steelwolv76
#47Jptremblay13Posted 5/9/2014 4:42:36 AM
Oh great a freacking Pac Man clone

God im starting to regret buying a Xbone instead of a PS4. They have outlast, Warframe, DCUO, Dont Starve, all these great games

We get Peggles and this piece of turd.
#48LapanuiPosted 5/9/2014 4:51:30 AM
Jptremblay13 posted...
Oh great a freacking Pac Man clone

God im starting to regret buying a Xbone instead of a PS4. They have outlast, Warframe, DCUO, Dont Starve, all these great games

We get Peggles and this piece of turd.

Why would you buy a console to play games that are also released on the PC??
---
GT: Zichu PSN: Zichu NNID: Zichu1