• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. NUTJITSU $9.99, LAUNCHES MAY 8 On Xbox One
2 years ago#41
bossk5 posted...
DonaIdSterIing posted...
Uh oh he called in backup

Nah, I was just pointing out the obvious. I'm a ps4 gamer first Sweetie so rest assured your simple minded trolling means nothing to me.

Said the 40 year old mother of ten.
The spirit of The Ultimate Warrior will run forever! - James Brian Hellwig (R.I.P)
XBL: FryShakeWad PSN: fryshakewad
2 years ago#42
Fun little game. Try it on Windows 8 for free, it just has ads on it.

I don't know if it's worth the price. I think a game you can play as a snapped app might be worth the price tag right there, depending on if you multitask much. I think if they made the game like $1 or $2, almost everyone would just buy it.
2 years ago#43
Tech9 posted...
Fun little game. Try it on Windows 8 for free, it just has ads on it.

I don't know if it's worth the price. I think a game you can play as a snapped app might be worth the price tag right there, depending on if you multitask much. I think if they made the game like $1 or $2, almost everyone would just buy it.

$6 isn't bad for it. It has a lot of replayability for whenever you're bored or something. Also, achievements of course.
Demon to Some. Angel to Others.
2 years ago#44
Very easy achievements, too. Played it for a while tonight and got a lot of them already. It's worth the price, though the fact that it doesn't have a stable framerate is pretty laughable. Wouldn't be surprised if it's literally just the Windows 8 app emulated and that's why we can play while playing other games too. It is the only game so far that you can do that on I believe.
Live: CyberEvil
PSN: CyberEvil-PSN
2 years ago#45
Never heard of this before today while on the Xbox. Seeing it in action it looks fairly fun. Love the music.
Death isn't the exit of existence. It's the entrance into eternity. R.I.P Zora Nelson 3/6/13 Forever loved
2 years ago#46
I bought it, I figured it plays like a pacman clone and I love old school pacman
gamer tag SteelWolf76: Wii U ID: steelwolf76 PSN:steelwolv76
2 years ago#47
Oh great a freacking Pac Man clone

God im starting to regret buying a Xbone instead of a PS4. They have outlast, Warframe, DCUO, Dont Starve, all these great games

We get Peggles and this piece of turd.
2 years ago#48
Jptremblay13 posted...
Oh great a freacking Pac Man clone

God im starting to regret buying a Xbone instead of a PS4. They have outlast, Warframe, DCUO, Dont Starve, all these great games

We get Peggles and this piece of turd.

Why would you buy a console to play games that are also released on the PC??
GT: Zichu PSN: Zichu NNID: Zichu1
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. NUTJITSU $9.99, LAUNCHES MAY 8 On Xbox One

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived