Does anybody REALLY care about Xbox vs Playstation?

#11slyman19Posted 5/6/2014 4:07:00 PM
Megamushroom666 posted...
Anyone who works for MS or Sony cares.

Actually, they probably care the least. Both see that their products are extremely successful and important parts of their respective parent companies. They know that both need to be successful in order to have a healthy industry. Neither want the other to go away.
#12judge doomPosted 5/6/2014 4:55:53 PM
I don't care at all. I have an X1 now because the exclusives I wanted to play came out on it first. I'll grab a PS4 when a couple exclusives come out on it that I want to play or when there is a sale on the console. There's even a chance I grab a WiiU if it can make a couple more exclusive games I want.
---
PSN: Rageun
GT: Mr Self Dstruct
#13BigLongDownerPosted 5/6/2014 4:58:08 PM
Nope. I'm satisfied with my X1 and have no plans on purchasing a PS4 (if I ever do) until next year or so.
---
GT - Typ3 O Negativ3
"Don't mistake lack of talent for genius"
#14blacklabelicePosted 5/6/2014 5:05:09 PM
just a bunch of people having to act like children arguing over pixels and sales figures to try to reassure themselves of their purchase when they can only afford one console
#15NSGraphitePosted 5/6/2014 5:12:18 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#16gohoanqPosted 5/6/2014 5:35:20 PM
I always own all consoles so someone "losing" is never a good thing.
---
---
"Bad biscuits make the baker broke bro" - Jake the Dog.
#17MonicasBackPosted 5/6/2014 5:40:48 PM
You know those pasty basement dwelling nerds who have a panic attack at the sight of the opposite sex? Yeah, those are the guys that care.
---
Monicaaa
#18Arius_de_GaldriPosted 5/6/2014 6:00:57 PM
blacklabelice posted...
just a bunch of people having to act like children arguing over pixels and sales figures to try to reassure themselves of their purchase when they can only afford one console

This is elitist ignorance. The only thing worse than fighting over which console is better is assuming that the only reason everyone doesn't have both is because they can't afford it. This is a form of reassurance too, you know? You're trying to reassure yourself that you're so much better off than everyone else because you can afford BOTH of the new systems.

There are some people, like me, who just don't care to own an Xbox One right now, and it has nothing to do with what I can or can't afford. I did, however, buy 2 PS4s: one for myself, and one for my wife, so we can play online together.
---
PSN ID: Arius_de_Galdri
3DS FC: 4296-4018-7878
#19chex81Posted 5/6/2014 6:26:56 PM
I honestly do not care at all and think everyone should be happy that they can enjoy these consoles, whether its one or both.
---
XB1/WiiU: chex81
soundcloud.com/purple_i
#20Bounty_Hunter25Posted 5/6/2014 6:28:12 PM
nope.
---
GT: Proto22