Mirror's Edge 2

#11aj4x94Posted 5/6/2014 6:21:04 PM
It looks really good from what we've seen, but I'm buying it used. BF4 was effing terrible.
---
Playing: Skyrim, Half Life 2, Dark Souls 1&2, Lords of Shadow, Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD, GTA V.
PSN: T-Snake94, XBL: T-Snake 94, Steam ID: T_Snake94
#12scoobydoobydontPosted 5/6/2014 6:40:51 PM
Rainy_David1 posted...
scoobydoobydont posted...
Iminyourcloset posted...
Maybe someone should post a response or question instead of just quoting it.

My response is you're a insecure little troll.

Wasn't one of her main complaints that it was too hard because she sucked at the controls? Many people liked it because of the controls. Let's say you enjoyed Mirror's Edge. Would you want someone that sucked at the game advising the creators on how to make the sequel? They also certainly don't need any advice on how to portray women, since it's one of the best examples of strong women being represented in video games.

Anita Sarkeesian being part of the development can only be a bad thing. There is nothing positive she could do for it.

The challenge of the trials/speedruns and the ****ty controls are two very different things. The controls were a very common complaint even amongst the "hardcore" fanbase. There's no reason to assume her unknown level of involvement will have a good or bad effect on it. At all.
---
http://i.imgur.com/ep3FK5Z.png