C/D This is the most accurate list for the best three controllers ever.

#41mike468Posted 5/7/2014 6:22:42 PM
RS_YELARAKA posted...
GameCube controller fit like a glove, it was MONEY!! Nintendo should have kept building on it to make it even better instead of making XBOX knockoffs.

It had some good contours to it, and the way players' fingers wrapped the shoulder buttons actually fit really good. It's just the overall button layout and no grip c button sucked. The dpad was also terribly small IMO. If they used a standard 4 diamond face button layout and identical sticks like the XBO or 360 controller, then I'd say it's a contender for top controller.
---
The Official Thunder Of The Killer Instinct Board
#42ave1Posted 5/8/2014 7:30:39 AM
Tenzhi posted...
3. Saitek P900
2. XBOne
1. 360

Alas, Saitek got bought by MadCatz and no longer make their controllers. They were my controller of choice for PC.

If MS ever puts out a chatpad for the XBOne controller, it will be my number 1 pick.

I, too, have really appreciated the Saitek gamepads. Still like my PS2 PX5000, but my true favorite is my MadCatz PS1 Dual Force controller with its very great rubberized handles and grippy thumbpads :)
---
If a tree falls in a forest and you hear it, but your eyes are closed, how do you know it's not just fifty porcupines sliding down a hill?
#43dnmtPosted 5/8/2014 7:32:55 AM
mike468 posted...
RS_YELARAKA posted...
GameCube controller fit like a glove, it was MONEY!! Nintendo should have kept building on it to make it even better instead of making XBOX knockoffs.

It had some good contours to it, and the way players' fingers wrapped the shoulder buttons actually fit really good. It's just the overall button layout and no grip c button sucked. The dpad was also terribly small IMO. If they used a standard 4 diamond face button layout and identical sticks like the XBO or 360 controller, then I'd say it's a contender for top controller.

The Gamecube controller was perfect for the 1st and 2nd party titles that were designed for it. 3rd party titles suffered greatly.
#44ave1Posted 5/8/2014 7:35:31 AM
Sabram posted...
3: SNES
2: Wii Classic Controller
1: Nyko iType 2 for PS2

My number 1 choice is because of the lovely design and usefulness in my then favorite game, RPG Maker 3. Of course everyone knows RPGs have craptons of text, and it made putting countless hours into making and playing my own RPGs such a breeze. It was also comfortable, with good analogs and button placement. Here's what it looks like:

http://www.amazon.com/Nyko-Itype2-Controller-PS2-80511/dp/B00013M0JU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1399476349&sr=8-1&keywords=nyko+itype+2

I actually found one of these at a Goodwill store last Fall and bought it. I like the size, but another controller has taken my attention away. I am going to try playing games with it for a few days straight to see if it grows on me.
---
If a tree falls in a forest and you hear it, but your eyes are closed, how do you know it's not just fifty porcupines sliding down a hill?
#45TheMuffinPosted 5/8/2014 8:19:46 AM
GC controller was horrible. Fragile, horrible button layout and was made for dwarves based on it's size.
---
MonicasBack ~This is an interesting topic, I could imagine my mom or someone else who has zero knowledge of games making it.
#46VirobotPosted 5/8/2014 8:56:56 AM
1. DualShock 4
2. Xbox 360
3. There is no third.
---
PSN/Steam:Jareski
This is a PSX: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PSX_(video_game_console) |||| It's not a PS1!!!!!!!!
#47orestes1981Posted 5/8/2014 9:18:28 AM
360 is best?

A worse d-pad since psp-1000 makes it number one?
---
Cappin' thine enemy is not exactly something Jesus would do, it's what Suge Knight would do.
-Bill Maher
#48scoobydoobydontPosted 5/8/2014 9:27:36 AM
Deny.

1) 360 default
2) Saturn model 2
3) Genesis 6 button

Honorable nod to Xbox Controller S, Xbone, PS4
---
http://i.imgur.com/ep3FK5Z.png
#49Aw3somenessPosted 5/8/2014 9:57:00 AM
Close, but not imo.

1. 360
2. Anything with Dualshock in the name
3. SNES

Switch 1 and 2 if you play fighting game (that d-pad). Tekken is playable only on Sony consoles for just this reason. Despite the awful d-pad, the 360 controller just feels right and is the perfect fit for my American Man-Hands, while not also being an enormous waste of space like the Duke. DS2 was alright when I was a teen, but I feel like I'm gonna break it now.
---
Caution: The above post may contain opinions and/or sarcasm.
#50blitz_0623Posted 5/8/2014 9:58:18 AM
360>PS4>all others
---
Nintendo FC - 2423-3428-2025 | Tangela, Swadloon, Quilladin
PM me if you add