As a ps4 owner why should i buy Xboxone?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. As a ps4 owner why should i buy Xboxone?
2 years ago#1
this is not a troll im very seriously thinking about picking one up ps4 might have sold 7 million systems and have every talking point under the sun but my best friend who i plan on gaming with pick up xbox other than that what is another good reason for the 2 console set up lol
2 years ago#2
Because it has games you want to play on it. Pretty much the reason to buy any console. The games.
Everything's shiny, Cap'n. Not to fret.
Go hardcore with glitter on the floor.
2 years ago#3
Exclusive. If that don't interest you then I don't see a reason to have both consoles.
2 years ago#4
Do you own a gaming PC?
2 years ago#5
yes a very good pC at that
2 years ago#6
MrFancyPant420 posted...
this is not a troll im very seriously thinking about picking one up ps4 might have sold 7 million systems and have every talking point under the sun but my best friend who i plan on gaming with pick up xbox other than that what is another good reason for the 2 console set up lol

Its all about the games e3 time
XBO/PS4 HauntedBlueMoon - The Red Turtle Shell. Terrorizing Gamers Since 1992
2 years ago#7
It makes any statements/criticism/opinions on this thread more valid. You can say xbox720p or ps4nogamez and then claim you have both consoles, and won't be labeled a troll/fanboy.
You can find me in da club, bottle full of bub, man I got that X-1, if you into playing wit scrubs
- 50 cent
2 years ago#8
halo i hope thats the big E3 news
2 years ago#9
halo with a release date before destiny lol
2 years ago#10
MrFancyPant420 posted...
yes a very good pC at that

Then I can't think of any reasons.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. As a ps4 owner why should i buy Xboxone?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived