As a ps4 owner why should i buy Xboxone?

#11Homie_202Posted 5/6/2014 11:03:26 PM
Yea my friend is convinced to buy an xbox one as well. I own both already but I keep telling him to get a ps4 instead. But only because one of his favorite franchises is tomb raider and I keep telling him uncharted is better IMO and he would be able to play tomb raider. He also wants MLB. I don't really get why he wants an xbox other then he has a 360 but it seems like all the exclusive games he wants are on playstation. Anyway sorry to stray from the point. I wouldn't get one unless there are games you really want on it. The friend I mentioned I already told him that most games unless it's an exclusive I'm gonna be getting on playstation.
#12CapwnDPosted 5/6/2014 11:21:55 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#13CapwnDPosted 5/6/2014 11:22:16 PM
MrFancyPant420 posted...
yes a very good pC at that

Well if you have a gaming PC, and you bought a PS4 than clearly you only care about exclusives anyways, or your gaming PC isn't as good as you say it is.

So since you only care about console exclusives, then you have your answer. Do you like the Xbox exclusives? Those already out and those we've seen the past couple gens? Then get it. Or don't.
---
Death to the New Flesh, long live Videodrome!
#14orestes1981Posted 5/6/2014 11:28:04 PM
In this instance, the exclusives are the only reason to buy it.
---
Cappin' thine enemy is not exactly something Jesus would do, it's what Suge Knight would do.
-Bill Maher
#15CapwnDPosted 5/7/2014 12:42:11 AM
Homie_202 posted...
Yea my friend is convinced to buy an xbox one as well. I own both already but I keep telling him to get a ps4 instead. But only because one of his favorite franchises is tomb raider and I keep telling him uncharted is better IMO and he would be able to play tomb raider. He also wants MLB. I don't really get why he wants an xbox other then he has a 360 but it seems like all the exclusive games he wants are on playstation. Anyway sorry to stray from the point. I wouldn't get one unless there are games you really want on it. The friend I mentioned I already told him that most games unless it's an exclusive I'm gonna be getting on playstation.

I like Xbox exclusives, more than Playstation Exclusives. But I usually recommend Playstation over the past 8 years when people ask me, based on what I know about them. Most of those people ended up with Xbox instead. Maybe it's just one game, or a couple games, or friends with the same system, or they look at me and they do as I do instead of do as I say. This was before PSN+ and before the PS4 was charging for online. People want what they want.

Maybe he wants Halo, or Forza, or prefers the exclusives on the Xbox One, or sees that there's not much on PS4 in the near future.

Or maybe he has better friends than you and they play Xbox One!
---
Death to the New Flesh, long live Videodrome!
#16ExDiosPosted 5/7/2014 1:13:22 AM
Exclusives and Kinect if that's your thing.

PS4 has the better multiplats already and most of the other features are on Xbone as well.
#17SaltyBotzPosted 5/7/2014 1:29:11 AM
Yeah, trade in that PS4 and get a real system.
#18SaintSeiyaXPosted 5/7/2014 9:05:04 AM
ExDios posted...
Exclusives and Kinect if that's your thing.

PS4 has the better multiplats already and most of the other features are on Xbone as well.

If his PC is as good as he says, then that would make the PS4 a not so ideal system for multi plats. He's getting each system for exclusives.
---
#1 N.Y. Sports Fan - X360: P 1 L L zZz ; PSN: ExodusIllusion - http://killakadafi.dvdaf.com/owned
#19ObtikPosted 5/7/2014 9:41:20 AM
the people.
#20LEGEND_725Posted 5/7/2014 10:03:30 AM
MrFancyPant420 posted...
yes a very good pC at that

then sell the ps4 and buy an xbox one. Xbox has all the features and peripherals while also having an awesome controller and all multiplayer games get to use microsoft azure for free. PS4 is just a cheap computer. I could see owning a PS4 if you don't have a computer but if you do PS4 just has no place as it lacks the features while also getting curb stomped by my pc in graphics.

Xbox One- Living room entertainment device, game you play with friends

PC- Hardcore dedicated gaming experience for when you wanna experience the game at the best.
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you