"Xbox One Sales Will Dominate America in 2016, Reports IDC"

#31DionysusPosted 5/7/2014 5:22:30 AM
I don't think the DRM stuff is a big deal anymore. Now it's all about price, games, and momentum. Even if MS drops the price, they have to deal with the fact that the system is less powerful and less popular. They would need a real system seller to catch up in NA.
#32spacejamjordanzPosted 5/7/2014 5:47:25 AM
They are banking that whole theory off Microsoft selling a SKU without Kinect though..
---
"You know you've spotted a fanboy when they simply can not concede that anything is worthwhile on the other console"~ Evel138
#33orestes1981Posted 5/7/2014 5:56:43 AM
People paid to guess that the Xbox One is going to lead, even though the PS4 has won every month except one?

Reassurance

The PS4 is winning NA and the world. Is it that hard to accept reality?

Never mind! There are people that believe in trickle-down economics.....
---
Cappin' thine enemy is not exactly something Jesus would do, it's what Suge Knight would do.
-Bill Maher
#34CrysianiaPosted 5/7/2014 6:00:22 AM
If true its just a confirmation of America's bad taste.
#35method115Posted 5/7/2014 6:38:34 AM
slyman19 posted...
dnmt posted...
I'm not entirely sure there will even be an Xbone in 2016.

Sony is pretty much the only one in true danger of dropping out and even that is unlikely.

No one is in danger of dropping out anyone with any sort of common sense knows this. Japan will never let Sony fail the same way America would never let the banks fail.
---
PSN: method114
XBL: method115
#36mokmuudPosted 5/7/2014 6:40:25 AM
Crysiania posted...
If true its just a confirmation of America's bad taste.

???
---
PSN: Mokmuud live gamertag: Fumokmuud NNID: Mokmuud 3DS FC: 3222-6547-9539
#37MetroidFan9999Posted 5/7/2014 6:50:56 AM
SaltyBotz posted...
dnmt posted...

Uh.. what.

You heard me. I liked the DRM idea from the get-go. It would have meant cheaper games for everybody. We would have gotten steam-like deals on games on XBL. No used games = far better prices on digital releases. I'd rather give my money to the developers than a store like gamestop. Screw gamestop, they can go belly up for all I care. MS knows whats better for you whether you realize it or not.

....you have got to be joking.

You were...actually expecting....MS giving steam-like deals?

Am I reading that correctly?

MS would be the LAST gaming company in the world to implement such a scheme. It's absolutely ludicrous, this is the company that successfully got millions of people to buy into paying for online play and access to apps like netflix/hulu -- on top of those subscriptions. To think they would implement a system just to drop prices for you is asinine, that is the last thing on their mind.

Look at games with gold, for pete's sake.
---
For a good laugh - http://misterxmedia.livejournal.com/
#38dnmtPosted 5/7/2014 6:54:07 AM
MetroidFan9999 posted...
SaltyBotz posted...
dnmt posted...

Uh.. what.

You heard me. I liked the DRM idea from the get-go. It would have meant cheaper games for everybody. We would have gotten steam-like deals on games on XBL. No used games = far better prices on digital releases. I'd rather give my money to the developers than a store like gamestop. Screw gamestop, they can go belly up for all I care. MS knows whats better for you whether you realize it or not.

....you have got to be joking.

You were...actually expecting....MS giving steam-like deals?

Am I reading that correctly?

MS would be the LAST gaming company in the world to implement such a scheme. It's absolutely ludicrous, this is the company that successfully got millions of people to buy into paying for online play and access to apps like netflix/hulu -- on top of those subscriptions. To think they would implement a system just to drop prices for you is asinine, that is the last thing on their mind.

Look at games with gold, for pete's sake.

His point is moot anyway when Sony is offering Steam-like sales RIGHT NOW without any ridiculous RDM to speak of.
#39Blade_KirbyPosted 5/7/2014 7:36:41 AM
SaltyBotz posted...
dnmt posted...

Uh.. what.

LOOOOOOOOOL. Oh the naivete. We got an underage user over here.
---
"Ok when Terramorphous dies we're all gonna whip our ***** out and whoever has the biggest one gets all the loot." - Gnarrkill
#40MonicasBackPosted 5/7/2014 7:37:50 AM
14% off NBA 2K on xbox live was just a taste of the awesome deals we would have !
---
Monicaaa