"Xbox One Sales Will Dominate America in 2016, Reports IDC"

#51SoulTrapperPosted 5/7/2014 2:02:39 PM
stawg007 posted...
SoulTrapper posted...
slyman19 posted...
SoulTrapper posted...

What do you think is, than?

Because that certainly sounds like he means "the digital ecosystem that was announced at launch".

It doesn't necessarily mean the restrictions need to come back also, just things like family sharing. Do you honestly think Microsoft would try again after seeing the extreme backlash that happened?

Again, "the digital ecosystem that was announced at launch" is what he said.
He didn't say "the digital ecosystem that was announced at launch without the ridiculous restrictions".

Like the guy said, if you honestly think that MS would bring back the restrictions that have damaged so badly since E3, you're as idiotic as MS initially were

His comments were pretty clear : "the digital ecosystem that was announced at launch".
Unless I'm missing something, that means "the digital ecosystem that was announced at launch".

MS was idiotic enough to try and implement it to begin with, they've said they're going to bring it back (as proven above) and they've also said numerous times that the only reason they didn't implement that system was because the people just "weren't ready for it yet".

At no point have I seen them say they agree that the DRM and the restrictions were a mistake and that they'd never bring them back.
#52UtterMoonPosted 5/7/2014 2:14:21 PM
I know this may sound shocking....but Microsoft just needs to make good games for the Kinect. Its really that simple...give people a reason to actually own one...Kinect 1.0 was an absolute failure and throughout its entire life time I believe there was one half decent game. The Kinect 2.0 seems to be repeating that mistake...if The Fighter Within and Kinect Sports Rivals were supposed to "wow" us...then perhaps Microsoft really should give it up, because it obvious that they don't take the device seriously to begin with.

Good games that require the Kinect will kill a lot of the negativity surrounding it...
#53dnmtPosted 5/7/2014 2:24:48 PM
UtterMoon posted...
I know this may sound shocking....but Microsoft just needs to make good games for the Kinect. Its really that simple...give people a reason to actually own one...Kinect 1.0 was an absolute failure and throughout its entire life time I believe there was one half decent game. The Kinect 2.0 seems to be repeating that mistake...if The Fighter Within and Kinect Sports Rivals were supposed to "wow" us...then perhaps Microsoft really should give it up, because it obvious that they don't take the device seriously to begin with.

Good games that require the Kinect will kill a lot of the negativity surrounding it...

Yeah but that would require creativity and a lot of hard work..
#54crucialPosted 5/7/2014 2:38:42 PM
In 8 years it will look like this

PS4-100 million
X1-80 million
Wii U & future nin console-60-80 million
#55YodaCrackersPosted 5/7/2014 7:02:17 PM
Here is IDC's prediction on 360/PS3/Wii sales made in 2008:

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080521193629/vgsales/images/thumb/9/93/ProjectedConsoleChart_v1_460x323.gif/350px-ProjectedConsoleChart_v1_460x323.gif

Enough said.
---
I have a supernumerary nipple.
#56HorridhalPosted 5/7/2014 7:24:06 PM
SaltyBotz posted...
dnmt posted...

Uh.. what.

You heard me. I liked the DRM idea from the get-go. It would have meant cheaper games for everybody. We would have gotten steam-like deals on games on XBL. No used games = far better prices on digital releases. I'd rather give my money to the developers than a store like gamestop. Screw gamestop, they can go belly up for all I care. MS knows whats better for you whether you realize it or not.

MS certainly seems to think so.

Sales would indicate that they, and you, are very wrong.
---
I'm not the nicest person you'll meet.
Have a real point please.
#57leelee3105Posted 5/7/2014 11:48:59 PM
Lol at all these posts. There is only one reason the PS4 is outselling the the X1. It's cheaper. 90% of consumers have no idea what MS had planned for the X1. Nor do they know or care what 1080 60 means.
---
"I educated myself entirely on Wikipedia. I think harmless typos are a sign of stupidity."
GT je suisLe juif PSN lol!
#58leelee3105Posted 5/7/2014 11:50:53 PM
crucial posted...
In 8 years it will look like this

PS4-100 million
X1-80 million
Wii U & future nin console-60-80 million

You're not aware that x1 is going to sell 50 mil in China are you
---
"I educated myself entirely on Wikipedia. I think harmless typos are a sign of stupidity."
GT je suisLe juif PSN lol!
#59KOOGARPosted 5/7/2014 11:59:28 PM
LOL!

Stop posting Bill's weird and ridiculous dreams.
---
Don't read this - it hurts your eyes.
#60necro00Posted 5/8/2014 12:13:54 AM
dnmt posted...
I'm not entirely sure there will even be an Xbone in 2016.

you wear a helmet dont you?