"Xbox One Sales Will Dominate America in 2016, Reports IDC"

#71StrongBlackVinePosted 5/8/2014 7:17:26 PM
necro00 posted...
leelee3105 posted...
Lol at all these posts. There is only one reason the PS4 is outselling the the X1. It's cheaper. 90% of consumers have no idea what MS had planned for the X1. Nor do they know or care what 1080 60 means.

povertystaion 4. You can tell the demographic it sells to, just look at the ps4 fans on here.

So PlayStation fans have gotten poorer from PS3 to PS4? That makes sense. /s
#72Shinobi120Posted 5/8/2014 7:25:24 PM(edited)
slyman19 posted...
dnmt posted...
I'm not entirely sure there will even be an Xbone in 2016.

Sony is pretty much the only one in true danger of dropping out and even that is unlikely.

Not exactly. PlayStation is actually one of Sony's core markets much more so than the Xbox is with Microsoft.

SaltyBotz posted...
You heard me. I liked the DRM idea from the get-go. It would have meant cheaper games for everybody. We would have gotten steam-like deals on games on XBL. No used games = far better prices on digital releases. I'd rather give my money to the developers than a store like gamestop. Screw gamestop, they can go belly up for all I care. MS knows whats better for you whether you realize it or not.

LMAO. Have you looked at their prices for Games on Demand for their older games on Xbox 360?

If you honestly think that you're getting steam-like sales on a closed gaming platform (especially Microsoft out of all companies), you're living in a fantasy world.
#73AzumaOtakuPosted 5/8/2014 7:43:57 PM
Xbox One will dominate ONLY America if they do, but the rest of the world outside of America already rejected it.
---
Notice how it's America that makes most of the violent interactive movies? Notice how America also has an incredibly high violent crime rate?
#74AzumaOtakuPosted 5/8/2014 7:52:22 PM
SaltyBotz posted...
dnmt posted...

Uh.. what.

You heard me. I liked the DRM idea from the get-go. It would have meant cheaper games for everybody. We would have gotten steam-like deals on games on XBL. No used games = far better prices on digital releases. I'd rather give my money to the developers than a store like gamestop. Screw gamestop, they can go belly up for all I care. MS knows whats better for you whether you realize it or not.

Back when the Xbox One had DRM. Microsoft was actually going to give billions of dollars to GameStop to stock Xbox One games. GameStop would've had even more money than they do if the DRMified Xbox One came out AND mindless Americans ate it up (thankfully they aren't that mindless though).
---
Notice how it's America that makes most of the violent interactive movies? Notice how America also has an incredibly high violent crime rate?
#75AzumaOtakuPosted 5/8/2014 7:53:32 PM
SaltyBotz posted...
dnmt posted...

Uh.. what.

Also, games would've still been $60
---