MS with a cool 4% of the vote.
#3Garage_ManPosted 5/7/2014 12:24:00 AM
dnmt posted...
MS with a cool 4%* of the vote.

Fixed that for you.
#4dnmtPosted 5/7/2014 2:07:54 AM
Up to 4.59% now!!
#5anthony2690Posted 5/7/2014 2:09:19 AM
i've come to the conclusion that people that own an xbox one, avoid gamefaqs like the plague, as the x1 board is just full of rubbish, or maybe there too busy playing games to check the boards ;)
#6da_StoOgePosted 5/7/2014 2:24:40 AM
anthony2690 posted...
i've come to the conclusion that people that own an xbox one, avoid gamefaqs like the plague, as the x1 board is just full of rubbish, or maybe there too busy playing games to check the boards ;)

Have you seen the Wii U boards? It's a thousand times worse over there.
---
Being modded without reason since 2035.
#7LapanuiPosted 5/7/2014 2:33:45 AM(edited)
It actually goes to show that people who voted all three are the true gamers and everyone else are pretty much fanboys that don't want others to succeed.
---
GT: Zichu PSN: Zichu NNID: Zichu1
#8dnmtPosted 5/7/2014 2:35:39 AM
Lapanui posted...
It actually goes to show that people who voted all three are the true gamers and everyone else are pretty much fanboys that don't want others to succeed.

Maybe it's okay for a product to lose if it's bad.
#9LapanuiPosted 5/7/2014 3:03:43 AM
dnmt posted...
Lapanui posted...

But the product isn't bad. The only people who say it's bad are those that judge it before trying it. They wouldn't try it because they are stubborn and aren't real gamers.
---
GT: Zichu PSN: Zichu NNID: Zichu1
#10dnmtPosted 5/7/2014 3:08:01 AM
Lapanui posted...
dnmt posted...
Lapanui posted...

But the product isn't bad. The only people who say it's bad are those that judge it before trying it. They wouldn't try it because they are stubborn and aren't real gamers.

I tried it multiple times. I think it's bad, doubly so when compared to its direct competitor and it seems most of the world would agree with me.