Poll of the day

#41cheezedadadaPosted 5/7/2014 6:27:26 AM(edited)
@dnmt.

That argument works for this particular situation, but not always. If I wasnt so lazy right now I would dig up a few funny polls in the last couple of months that turned out being insanely incorrect or nonindicative of something. Maybe ill at least dredge up one.

Nintendo is winning the poll overall, maybe that means good things for the Wii U? Either that or its just the 60 quadrillion 3DS owners who are excited to hear more about their handheld?

*EDIT*
There's going to be counters for every post I make, but the Xbox one sold a ton of consoles at launch, yet the polls looked abysmal a week before. Either way, there is no denying Microsoft is generally hated here. Every poll between Nintendo, Sony and Microsoft is going to be the same no matter what.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/poll/5322
---
XBL- cheezedadada PSN- cheezedadadada
PC, Xbox One, PS4 and everything else.
#42Reflex-ArcPosted 5/7/2014 6:25:10 AM
I don't care who ''wins'' E3, I just want to see new games.
---
Case | Mother Board | CPU (OC'd!) | Video Card x 2 | RAM | PSU | SSD | HDD | Some Fans | Monitor | Mouse | Keyboard
#43Blade_KirbyPosted 5/7/2014 6:27:32 AM
Lapanui posted...
dnmt posted...
Lapanui posted...
It actually goes to show that people who voted all three are the true gamers and everyone else are pretty much fanboys that don't want others to succeed.

Maybe it's okay for a product to lose if it's bad.

But the product isn't bad. The only people who say it's bad are those that judge it before trying it. They wouldn't try it because they are stubborn and aren't real gamers.

I'm a real gamer and I judged XBO before trying it because I want a real gaming machine and not a half-ass media center with a plethora of design and privacy issues riddled inside.

Sounds like u might be the one who's not a real gamer, brah.
---
"Ok when Terramorphous dies we're all gonna whip our ***** out and whoever has the biggest one gets all the loot." - Gnarrkill
#44RebelGameMasterPosted 5/7/2014 6:29:18 AM
anthony2690 posted...
i've come to the conclusion that people that own an xbox one, avoid gamefaqs like Republicans avoid MSNBC, as the x1 board is just full of popular opinion or maybe their too busy playing games to check the boards ;)

Fixed that for you.

But if what you say is true... Why weren't you too busy playing all those games?
---
This dispute is an abuse of the dispute form. Any further abuse of the form will result in loss of posting privileges or your account.
#45lazer_lice(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2014 6:54:09 AM
Lapanui posted...
da_StoOge posted...
And Sony has learned their lesson and proved it. MS has yet to anything other than talk. Reversing their awful decisions is no indication that they've changed. They need to earn the consumers trust again. And for me that will take years. Just as it did with the PS3 and Sony.

So all it takes for people to jump back on the Sony bandwagon was for an apology, 30 days of PS+ ($6) and games that had been out for over 2 years.

Looks like someone has never heard of "Games With Gold" LMAO
#46kyncaniPosted 5/7/2014 9:40:14 AM
axelfooley2k5 posted...
4.79%

vote!!!!!!

where are you defenders when it needs you most?
Rock THE Vote like MTV used to do

4.96 %

Let's keep awareness on the Xbox One board to try and get some more Xbox One votes !