No one is excited for Xbox One in E3?

#51dnmtPosted 5/8/2014 1:14:31 AM
slyman19 posted...
Microsoft did have a good conference last year. People just get the reveal and E3 mixed up.

Last year I thought: MS=Nintendo>Sony.

Sony ignored the Vita and had a generally boring event. The only time I got excited was when I saw ESO.

It's okay if you enjoyed MS' E3 presentation last year but you have to at least acknowledge that most of the world loathed them at that point in time and they were a huge laughing stock. They're still clawing their way up from that hole they dug back then.
#52Mynameispaul96Posted 5/8/2014 1:35:26 AM
not really, I'm mostly looking forward to sony/nintendo. But I'm sure Microsoft will reveal something nice.
---
You either die a Chespin or live long enough to become Quilladin. - . -
3DS FC: 3351 - 4223 - 6174 ign: Paul, Shiny value 689
#53Cowboy082288Posted 5/8/2014 1:41:43 AM
jairusmonillas posted...
Whatever they announce this coming E3, it's just going to be another Titanfall

- huge hype - low sales - very disappointing content

You must be high or something. That game has like a 1/3 attach rate on the X1.
#54Millertime660Posted 5/8/2014 1:43:32 AM
dnmt posted...
slyman19 posted...
Microsoft did have a good conference last year. People just get the reveal and E3 mixed up.

Sony ignored the Vita and had a generally boring event. The only time I got excited was when I saw ESO.

It's okay if you enjoyed MS' E3 presentation last year but you have to at least acknowledge that most of the world loathed them at that point in time and they were a huge laughing stock. They're still clawing their way up from that hole they dug back then.

Most of the world loathed microsoft because of a console announcement? I will definitely not acknowledge that statement.
#55dnmtPosted 5/8/2014 1:46:55 AM
Millertime660 posted...
dnmt posted...
slyman19 posted...

Most of the world loathed microsoft because of a console announcement? I will definitely not acknowledge that statement.

I guess you forgot the public outcry concerning their DRM scheme. Good to know you'll acknowledge the laughing stock part, at least. (;
#56Millertime660Posted 5/8/2014 1:47:48 AM
dnmt posted...
Millertime660 posted...
dnmt posted...
slyman19 posted...

I guess you forgot the public outcry concerning their DRM scheme. Good to know you'll acknowledge the laughing stock part, at least. (;

So the public outcry was most of the world?
#57dnmtPosted 5/8/2014 1:51:58 AM
*sigh* Leave it to someone like you to take everything so literally. Try taking part in an actual discussion once and address the points I am making instead of choking on semantics all the time.
#58Chocobo115Posted 5/8/2014 1:56:15 AM
Not really, still waiting for a kinnectless sku.
---
Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.
#59Millertime660Posted 5/8/2014 2:00:14 AM
dnmt posted...
*sigh* Leave it to someone like you to take everything so literally. Try taking part in an actual discussion once and address the points I am making instead of choking on semantics all the time.

Someone like me? What is that supposed to mean?

And you are the last person to be preaching about adding to a discussion.
#60blacklabelicePosted 5/8/2014 2:05:27 AM
Megamushroom666 posted...
ExempliGratia posted...
Megamushroom666 posted...
How could anyone be excited for MS at E3 after their disastrous presentation last year? It was pretty funny though.

BeefEaster posted...
MS's conference will consist of 30% apologizing, 30% excuses, 30% halo, 10% tv tv tv

barrysshoes posted...
CALL OF DUTY CALL OF DUTY CALL OF DUTY XBOX GO HOME!

Literally 100% chance of that being their entire conference.

The trolls are everywhere. Is it because E3 is close?

What? MS' presentation last year WAS disastrous. Were you amazed with your jaw on the floor after their presentation?

exactly one jaw dropped

http://www.ng4a.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/2485950-dogwat.gif