Played Child of Light for about an hour and a half.

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Played Child of Light for about an hour and a half.
1 year ago#1
Haven't felt the need to play it since I got it a week ago. I don't get the uber love for it. I feel like the only cool part is the art.
---
The spirit of The Ultimate Warrior will run forever! - James Brian Hellwig (R.I.P)
XBL: FryShakeWad PSN: fryshakewad
1 year ago#2
typical of most indie games.
---
Monicaaa
1 year ago#3
I usually power through the indies, and for the most part enjoy them. I don't regret buying it but it's been hard for me to get back into.
---
The spirit of The Ultimate Warrior will run forever! - James Brian Hellwig (R.I.P)
1 year ago#4
I played the demo, and turned it off after the first battle.
---
Top 10 Favorite games of all time (in order):
NIER, Zelda WW, Secret of Mana, Zelda OoT, Rainbow Moon, DAOC, MAG, Tachyon, Myst, The Last of Us
1 year ago#5
There doesn't seem to be anything to it. It's a watered down Rayman with very basic turn based combat. Even the story (everyone says it's one of the best parts) is lackluster.
---
1 year ago#6
The game is awesome in my opinion. I beat it and did most of the side missions expect for 1 or 2. Only thing I didnt care for was the story and its delivery with all the rhyming.
---
XBL- cheezedadada PSN- cheezedadadada
PC, Xbox One, PS4 and everything else.
1 year ago#7
Maybe it was over hype and I just need to give it more time.
---
1 year ago#8
MonicasBack posted...

This.
---
What?! No one dashy-dine on Stavros!
1 year ago#9
SyphonFilterAddict posted...
MonicasBack posted...

This.

Its published buy UBISOFT
---
How do you make that alcoholic chicken anyway?
1 year ago#10
teh1337gosu posted...
SyphonFilterAddict posted...
MonicasBack posted...

This.

Its published buy UBISOFT

Yup, not indie... Some people definitely have it in their minds that indie = bad game before even playing, it's really sad because some are really great games. Child of Light however, is not indie, and I thoroughly enjoyed it.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Played Child of Light for about an hour and a half.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived