Played Child of Light for about an hour and a half.

#21LEGEND_725Posted 5/7/2014 5:16:17 PM
Not bad for an indie game tbh
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
#22Reflex-ArcPosted 5/7/2014 5:37:53 PM
*people clamor for new IPs*
*people complain when they come*

That's gamers, folks.
---
Case | Mother Board | CPU (OC'd!) | Video Card x 2 | RAM | PSU | SSD | HDD | Some Fans | Monitor | Mouse | Keyboard
#23Garage_ManPosted 5/7/2014 5:50:32 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#24MonicasBackPosted 5/7/2014 5:56:05 PM
Did that low IQ babby really make fun of me like that?
---
Monicaaa
#25teeebzPosted 5/7/2014 5:58:21 PM
Garage_Man posted...
teh1337gosu posted...
SyphonFilterAddict posted...
MonicasBack posted...
typical of most indie games.

This.

Its published buy UBISOFT

Sorry man you have to understand general Xbox owner IQ. It's very low. They think if it is 2d then it's indie. It could be made by rockstar themselves..know Grand Theft Auto the original? Yea that is a indie title. If it doesn't have guns, a FPS, TPS, 3D then it's indie.

Sorry man you have to understand the general publics IQ. It's very low. They think all people who enjoy MS and Xbox only like guns, FPS, TPS, etc. They will group all MS fans into this stereotypical category and bash on it.

See how easy that is?
oh the irony of the hypocrites
---
GT- MR WhiteEe
PSN- Teebz83
#26cheezedadadaPosted 5/7/2014 5:59:42 PM
-FryShakeWad- posted...
Maybe it was over hype and I just need to give it more time.

I actually think it was appropriately hyped for what it is. I mean if someone doesn't enjoy the idea of metroidvania-esque worlds with turn based RPG combat, chances are they wont enjoy it. For those of us who love that whole idea, this game really delivers.

It might just not be your thing. If you give it a shot again and it still doesn't grab you, there is not much you can do. That's how I am with music/rhythm and racing games. It doesn't matter how good they are, chances are I am going to be bored within seconds. It happens every time.
---
XBL- cheezedadada PSN- cheezedadadada
PC, Xbox One, PS4 and everything else.
#27RebelGameMasterPosted 5/7/2014 6:07:16 PM
BaronVladz posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...
Indie game what do you expect

Child of Light => Ubisoft =/= indie developer

It's not even funny you had to point that out to him.
---
This dispute is an abuse of the dispute form. Any further abuse of the form will result in loss of posting privileges or your account.
#28DMoney3SixPosted 5/7/2014 6:07:48 PM
-FryShakeWad- posted...
There doesn't seem to be anything to it. It's a watered down Rayman with very basic turn based combat. Even the story (everyone says it's one of the best parts) is lackluster.

Raymond is a turn based rpg?
---
Ain't nutin to it, Gangsta rap made Yoda do it.
#29mokmuudPosted 5/7/2014 6:13:05 PM
Its hilarious people think its an indie game.
---
PSN: Mokmuud live gamertag: Fumokmuud NNID: Mokmuud 3DS FC: 3222-6547-9539
#30MonicasBackPosted 5/7/2014 6:14:21 PM
Its an indie game because it could run on the N64. Why do ponies have to be handheld through jokes?
---
Monicaaa