Played Child of Light for about an hour and a half.

#31mokmuudPosted 5/7/2014 7:18:50 PM
MonicasBack posted...
Its an indie game because it could run on the N64. Why do ponies have to be handheld through jokes?

Firstly that would have nothing to do with a game being an indie. Secondly it couldn't run on a N64. Lastly I own and love all three current gen consoles so how am I a "pony"?
---
PSN: Mokmuud live gamertag: Fumokmuud NNID: Mokmuud 3DS FC: 3222-6547-9539
#32singhellotakuPosted 5/7/2014 7:53:00 PM
MonicasBack posted...
typical of most indie games.

yep, full of artistic value but not really all that fun, for that matter the idea of a sidescrolling rpg really bugs me.
---
Humanity as a whole gets dumber every time you write sonypony nintendrone or xbot...and weeaboo...I mean, honestly people.
#33IroncondorzPosted 5/7/2014 8:15:14 PM
Ubisoft Montreal = Child of Light, Splinter Cell, etc... = Not Indie
#34OpheliaAdenadePosted 5/7/2014 8:47:31 PM
singhellotaku posted...
MonicasBack posted...

yep, full of artistic value but not really all that fun, for that matter the idea of a sidescrolling rpg really bugs me.

Lenneth would like a word with you.
---
They say she's low down, but it's just a rumor I don't believe 'em.
#35pobbesPosted 5/7/2014 8:56:47 PM
OpheliaAdenade posted...
singhellotaku posted...
MonicasBack posted...

Lenneth would like a word with you.

i don't think xbox owners got a chance to play lenneth. shame.
#36Homie_202Posted 5/7/2014 10:17:13 PM
MonicasBack posted...

Not really a lot of indies games have interesting art. It the gameplay is where it's at. One of the best indies games I ever played was gunpoint. And it was exactly what I described decent art but the gameplay was amazing. Also interesting tidbit for anyone who loved that game the guy who made it after making it sold enough copies to quit his job and begin making games full time.
#37lunaticcorePosted 5/8/2014 12:32:49 AM
Got 100% on it.

Loved it
---
--- Chilling and Killing 11 (Punching Titans) on youtube.
http://youtu.be/q4p7NCm7fng
#38loafy013Posted 5/8/2014 12:58:07 AM
-FryShakeWad- posted...
There doesn't seem to be anything to it. It's a watered down Rayman with very basic turn based combat. Even the story (everyone says it's one of the best parts) is lackluster.

You obviously didn't get very far if you played it at all. Having to keep an eye on the time bar for when your attacks go off, and using your light to slow down the enemy to interupt them goes a little farther than very basic.
---
The ball is round, the game lasts 90 minutes. That's fact.
Everything else, is theory.
#39Cowboy082288Posted 5/8/2014 1:08:33 AM
Beat the game yesterday. I enjoyed it and for 15 dollars I think it is a good deal.

And like others have said..... it is not an indie game.