Xbone loses 3 more to parity clause

#11scoobydoobydont(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2014 10:39:53 AM
ExempliGratia posted...
scoobydoobydont posted...
AceMagase posted...
hahahaha! let the ponies enjoy the heartbeat of the industry with titan attacks, mousecraft, and the swapper.

I'd like to give my thanks to the parity clause - keeping crap off the X1 since 2013

It is keeping Oddworld and other stuff off too though. The Oddworld games, regardless of Lanning being an idiot, are quality games. =/

Isn't just a remake of an old game though? I want new IPs.

You are missing out on plenty of new IPs because of the clause though.
---
http://i.imgur.com/ep3FK5Z.png
#12ExempliGratiaPosted 5/7/2014 10:40:38 AM
mokmuud posted...
ExempliGratia posted...
AceMagase posted...
hahahaha! let the ponies enjoy the heartbeat of the industry with titan attacks, mousecraft, and the swapper.

I'd like to give my thanks to the parity clause - keeping crap off the X1 since 2013

It is keeping Oddworld and other stuff off too though. The Oddworld games, regardless of Lanning being an idiot, are quality games. =/

Well this is keeping the number of new IPs down.

Eh I'm not really an indie fan so it doesn't matter. I'll play them once in a while. Child of Light ( is this really an indie) is really good. Last one I got before that was guacameele. I want new non indie IPs.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag :ShottaSteveUrkel PSN: Hollaatmyfoot PSNvita: ExempliaGratia
#13kcypher2000Posted 5/7/2014 10:41:15 AM
mokmuud posted...
ExempliGratia posted...
AceMagase posted...

So all 3000 indies on the indie channel on 360 counted right? Let me see u type that.

Incoming 180!
#14scoobydoobydont(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2014 10:44:45 AM
kcypher2000 posted...
mokmuud posted...
ExempliGratia posted...
AceMagase posted...

So all 3000 indies on the indie channel on 360 counted right? Let me see u type that.

Incoming 180!

Counted... as new IPs? I don't think anyone would argue otherwise, even if they were pure **** 98% of the time.
---
http://i.imgur.com/ep3FK5Z.png
#15PudgeisafishPosted 5/7/2014 10:46:47 AM
If I want to play "indies" I'll get a PS4... but I couldn't care less if I miss them.

Swapper? The heck is that? Something not worth looking up imo.

I never bought a system on an indie, low production video game(s).
#16DrRockso87Posted 5/7/2014 11:00:26 AM
pobbes posted...
wait, how is the xbone not getting Oddworld?

Because they teamed up with Sony to release their game first on PlayStation platforms so since it's not a simultaneous release on Xbox One as well (or confirmed timed exclusive), currently the state of Oddworld on Xbox One is in limbo. Don't expect it anytime soon.
#17mokmuudPosted 5/7/2014 11:04:33 AM
kcypher2000 posted...
mokmuud posted...
ExempliGratia posted...
AceMagase posted...

Incoming 180!

Yeah they did. Why wouldn't they?
Some were fun some weren't. But I'm glad I had the choices.
---
PSN: Mokmuud live gamertag: Fumokmuud NNID: Mokmuud 3DS FC: 3222-6547-9539
#18spacejamjordanzPosted 5/7/2014 11:04:33 AM
It's easy to write off a game that you wont have the option to play just because of some stupid ass policy. Even if you genuinely uninterested in the title, it still doesn't make this a good thing.
---
"You know you've spotted a fanboy when they simply can not concede that anything is worthwhile on the other console"~ Evel138
#19ElPolloDiablo87Posted 5/7/2014 11:04:47 AM
Parity clause is smart. The only reason it's in the news now is because some companies, like Curve, already had PS4 games in development before the ID@Xbox announcement and aren't willing to delay them to get them on Xbox as well. From this point forward a lot of these companies will be developing for simultaneous release.
---
Madre de Dios, es El Pollo Diablo!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E28WrhpTzQA
#20Laylow12Posted 5/7/2014 11:06:48 AM(edited)
The main focus is KINECT 2.0, TV and CABLE shows. There is no problem here.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin