Xbone loses 3 more to parity clause

#31LooksLikeRainPosted 5/7/2014 12:43:37 PM
Horridhal posted...
scoobydoobydont posted...
LooksLikeRain posted...
Oh no! What am I going to do without mousecraft?!

Honest question: do you really think there will never be any game lost (to Xbox fans) by this practice that you would like? It isn't about these specific games from this one indie, it's about the practice generally.

They spin non-stop, man.

The company could, literally, spit on them and they would ask for more and tell everyone who doesn't that they are 'ponies.'

No spin here. Just facts.
---
For the love of god, stop saying 'whilst.'
#32Shinobi120Posted 5/7/2014 12:49:22 PM(edited)
AceMagase posted...
hahahaha! let the ponies enjoy the heartbeat of the industry with titan attacks, mousecraft, and the swapper.

I'd like to give my thanks to the parity clause - keeping crap off the X1 since 2013

kcypher2000 posted...
Better than indies. I guess ps4 is competing with the ouya now. Xbox is for gamers.

These posts just proves how stupid you two sound.
#33method115Posted 5/7/2014 1:01:02 PM
I don't care about indie games much I barely ever like them. Dead Nation and Castle Crashers have been the only indie games I've been into. Pretty much I like indie games because of COOP. That's the one thing indie games do great is provide couch coop games for those of us who miss that aspect of gaming. It's great fun and something me and my GF can do together when we get bored.
---
PSN: method114
XBL: method115
#34HorridhalPosted 5/7/2014 1:46:56 PM
LooksLikeRain posted...
Horridhal posted...
LooksLikeRain posted...

Honest question: do you really think there will never be any game lost (to Xbox fans) by this practice that you would like? It isn't about these specific games from this one indie, it's about the practice generally.

They spin non-stop, man.

The company could, literally, spit on them and they would ask for more and tell everyone who doesn't that they are 'ponies.'

Please spit on me again.

Fixed.
---
I'm not the nicest person you'll meet.
Have a real point please.
#35LooksLikeRainPosted 5/7/2014 1:50:03 PM
Horridhal posted...
LooksLikeRain posted...
Horridhal posted...
LooksLikeRain posted...

They spin non-stop, man.

Please spit on me again.

Fixed.

I'll say it again

Any quality developer would be able to release simultaneously, or if they're good enough they can go through another publisher.

So you can resort to your childish defenses since you have nothing of value to contribute. It doesn't change anything.
---
For the love of god, stop saying 'whilst.'
#36SoulTrapperPosted 5/7/2014 1:51:42 PM
Whether or not you like indie games, this is yet another blow for the xbox one.

A bigger library, even if they're indies, combined with the best looking multiplatform games and a number of exclusives are all pretty good reasons for people to spend their money elsewhere.
#37KyoReiseTaisenPosted 5/7/2014 1:58:23 PM
kcypher2000 posted...
Xbox is for gamers.

Said nobody ever.

ESPECIALLY when Xbots are SO desperate and insecure that they willingly support anti-game policies.
#38InterzoneMantraPosted 5/7/2014 2:00:24 PM
i can't believe ppl on here are spinning this news like its a good thing. From a lot of posts i've seen, it seems like the majority of this board doesn't like indy games, and that's cool. However the more variety of games, the better because it gives the console more appeal to different kinds of gamers. Ms is just limiting themselves with this business practice, and its just only gonna hurt themselves more in the end.
#39kcypher2000Posted 5/7/2014 2:03:41 PM
Laylow12 posted...
The main focus is KINECT 2.0, TV and CABLE shows. There is no problem here.

Ps4s main focus is indies.

Im glad MS does AAA games best atleast.
#40SamcroReaperPosted 5/7/2014 2:04:00 PM
OH NO NOT INDIES!

lulz