Xbone loses 3 more to parity clause

#41kcypher2000Posted 5/7/2014 2:06:16 PM
KyoReiseTaisen posted...
kcypher2000 posted...
Xbox is for gamers.

Said nobody ever.

ESPECIALLY when Xbots are SO desperate and insecure that they willingly support anti-game policies.

Haha silly kid is whinin about policies that never impacted anyone. Go back to delaystation kid and get excited to port ps3 gsmes. You might get GT6 this year as GT7. Oh wait microtransactions are okay when sony does it.

Xbox is for gamers while ps4 is for drama queen hipsters like you.
#42RagnarokxvPosted 5/7/2014 2:06:18 PM
In this topic Xbox One users say that less games is better than more games.

Just because a particular game doesn't interest you doesn't mean its existence is pointless. Perhaps someone will buy a XBONE for one or more of these games? Larger userbase is good, right?
---
Did I say that, or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me??
#43billOrileyPosted 5/7/2014 2:09:51 PM
Laylow12 posted...
The main focus is KINECT 2.0, TV and CABLE shows. There is no problem here.

pfft who needs games on a gaming system when you can just watch tv and talk to a camera on it..
#44kcypher2000Posted 5/7/2014 2:10:21 PM
Shinobi120 posted...
AceMagase posted...
hahahaha! let the ponies enjoy the heartbeat of the industry with titan attacks, mousecraft, and the swapper.

I'd like to give my thanks to the parity clause - keeping crap off the X1 since 2013

kcypher2000 posted...
Better than indies. I guess ps4 is competing with the ouya now. Xbox is for gamers.

These posts just proves how stupid you two sound.

Then you can never bring up graphics or resolution if you are fine with indie crap.

You ponies 180 so much you never know how stupid u sound when you contradict yourself every day.
#45SparkItUpPosted 5/7/2014 2:12:56 PM
kcypher2000 posted...
Shinobi120 posted...
AceMagase posted...
hahahaha! let the ponies enjoy the heartbeat of the industry with titan attacks, mousecraft, and the swapper.

I'd like to give my thanks to the parity clause - keeping crap off the X1 since 2013

kcypher2000 posted...
Better than indies. I guess ps4 is competing with the ouya now. Xbox is for gamers.

Then you can never bring up graphics or resolution if you are fine with indie crap.

You ponies 180 so much you never know how stupid u sound when you contradict yourself every day.

But x360 owners did just that last gen...let me guess, that don't count anymore?
#46AsianMansBurdenPosted 5/7/2014 2:13:54 PM
dnmt posted...
The Swapper is actually a legitimately good game. Thankfully people can experience it on literally any other platform.

According to Xbros, anyone who claims to have a gaming PC is a liar.
---
http://i.imgur.com/gv5xs1a.jpg
#47kcypher2000Posted 5/7/2014 2:14:25 PM
Ragnarokxv posted...
In this topic Xbox One users say that less games is better than more games.

Just because a particular game doesn't interest you doesn't mean its existence is pointless. Perhaps someone will buy a XBONE for one or more of these games? Larger userbase is good, right?

So wii was better then ps3 because of user base?

ios is better then vita because of games and user base.

Xbox 360 is better then ps3 since it had 3000 indies.

So sony is in pretty bad shape huh? Let me put it this way kiddo. If i wanted cheap indies, id get them on pc. I have a next gen console for next gen games . I can list all the xbox one exclusives for you but since quantity is all that matters inwill just list two. Fighters within and kinect rivals. Quality doesnt matter right?

180 away.
#48kcypher2000Posted 5/7/2014 2:16:59 PM
SparkItUp posted...
kcypher2000 posted...
Shinobi120 posted...
AceMagase posted...

kcypher2000 posted...

But x360 owners did just that last gen...let me guess, that don't count anymore?

Link them all. Show me the quotes. I can show you the pony 180s right here. Say this:

" i think indies count and the 360 had way more games then the ps3 since all games count."

Fail to do that and u prove me right.
#49TheArcadePosted 5/7/2014 2:19:52 PM
That's right MS why accept lesser treatment it's about time they took a stand against these elitist developers.
---
Greatest Shows of All Time.
Avatar: The Last Airbender, SWAT Kats, Sailor Moon, Tetsuwan Atom 2K3, Transformers, Spiderfriends
#50CharadeSmithPosted 5/7/2014 2:21:07 PM
The Swapper is one of the best games i've ever played. Nicely done MS, keep holding those policies.
---
Worst games of 2014: Titanfall, Destiny, COD:AW, AC Unity, Mario Kart 8... list TBC