Xbone loses 3 more to parity clause

#51UtterMoonPosted 5/7/2014 2:21:09 PM
Oh goodness...listen....I know that Xbox Live Indie left a bad taste in a lot of people mouths. It was an absolute joke and it should never have been made, but Xbox Live Indie wasn't a good representation of Indie games, and people should be upset that Microsoft has pointless policies in place that don't allow the consumer to play certain games...The Swapper is a really good game, Titan Attacks is pretty decent as well...and I promise you that its only a matter of time before a fantastic game joins the list...before more than one do, because the list of games that are not allowed on the Xbone because of Microsofts stupid policy is only going to grow...

And if you're one of those people who doesn't play any indie game due to them being indie games, you're just as close minded as the people who play nothing but indie games...
#52ElPolloDiablo87Posted 5/7/2014 2:24:14 PM
CharadeSmith posted...
The Swapper is one of the best games i've ever played. Nicely done MS, keep holding those policies.

Then you just haven't played many games. It may be good, but c'mon. Stop with the hyperbole.
---
Madre de Dios, es El Pollo Diablo!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E28WrhpTzQA
#53kcypher2000Posted 5/7/2014 2:24:32 PM
CharadeSmith posted...
The Swapper is one of the best games i've ever played. Nicely done MS, keep holding those policies.

After reading your sig i think xbox is missing nothjng.

Btw isnt swapper on pc? You know that really open sourse MS platform called windows....
#54kcypher2000Posted 5/7/2014 2:26:23 PM
UtterMoon posted...
Oh goodness...listen....I know that Xbox Live Indie left a bad taste in a lot of people mouths. It was an absolute joke and it should never have been made, but Xbox Live Indie wasn't a good representation of Indie games, and people should be upset that Microsoft has pointless policies in place that don't allow the consumer to play certain games...The Swapper is a really good game, Titan Attacks is pretty decent as well...and I promise you that its only a matter of time before a fantastic game joins the list...before more than one do, because the list of games that are not allowed on the Xbone because of Microsofts stupid policy is only going to grow...

And if you're one of those people who doesn't play any indie game due to them being indie games, you're just as close minded as the people who play nothing but indie games...

I did not buy either next gen console for indies.
#55zinsindettaPosted 5/7/2014 2:28:17 PM
The Swapper, MouseCraft and Titan Attacks

OHHHH NOOOOOO!

(rofl)
---
Gamertag/PSN - http://gamercards.exophase.com/31441.png
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/CareerStats/default.aspx?player=SinZinDetta
#56blacklabelicePosted 5/7/2014 2:49:39 PM(edited)
i never knew that less games = a good thing until i come into this thread and see all these tarzans swinging on microsofts nuts desperately trying to defend a company that doesnt care about them and just wants their money the quickest and easiest way possible.

less games is a good thing! oops. i herped when i should have derped.

next thing you know, a popular "must-have" game like GTA wont get ported over, and all of the tarzans will find whatever way to write that game off too as no big loss, while ignoring the actual principles of what microsoft is doing is rather foolish and greedy.

theres not a whole lot of games out there. microsoft should take what they can get, especially after their titanfall marketing exclusitivity campaign was anything but a success. i mean at least theres halo to look forward to some time in 2015, and probably 1 or 2 more call of duty rehashes some time in between the halo launch to tide all of the kids and dudebro's over, but theres not really much going on in the world of the xbox right now.

.E3 better deliver, otherwise its not very promising, watching them lose more games every month to their own lame policies.
#57CharadeSmithPosted 5/7/2014 2:47:34 PM(edited)
ElPolloDiablo87 posted...
CharadeSmith posted...

Then you just haven't played many games. It may be good, but c'mon. Stop with the hyperbole.

It's not hyperbole. I'd definitely put it somewhere in the top..30? of all time. Something like that. Certainly better than any game currently out on XB1
---
Worst games of 2014: Titanfall, Destiny, COD:AW, AC Unity, Mario Kart 8... list TBC
#58Juzten76Posted 5/7/2014 2:48:23 PM
Lol, trolls still here.
#59MonicasBackPosted 5/7/2014 2:49:13 PM
Oh no not the swapper and mousecraft xd

Thank you MS for weeding out the bad games this time.
---
Monicaaa
#60AceviperPosted 5/7/2014 2:49:19 PM
fun fact

The swapper has better reviews than all but one XBone game that wasn't released as an indie.
---
If gameshark wasn't invented... games wont be as popular anymore
-Someone