Xbone loses 3 more to parity clause

#61CharadeSmithPosted 5/7/2014 2:49:58 PM
MonicasBack posted...
Oh no not the swapper and mousecraft xd

Thank you MS for weeding out the bad games this time.

http://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/the-swapper
---
Worst games of 2014: Titanfall, Destiny, COD:AW, AC Unity, Mario Kart 8... list TBC
#62blacklabelicePosted 5/7/2014 2:54:14 PM(edited)
Aceviper posted...
fun fact

The swapper has better reviews than all but one XBone game that wasn't released as an indie.

doesnt matter to the tarzans. theyll keep swinging.

even if it was the most diverse enjoyable game ever, if it doesnt come to their console, then it probably sucks and its no big loss to them. theyre perfectly content playing ryse and titanfall to death while waiting and waiting for a game to come out.

whatever way they can spin things i guess. i wouldnt mind seeing more games. preferablly some rpg's or a midnight club style racing game or something. getting pretty bored over here lately.
#63CourtofOwlsPosted 5/7/2014 2:52:18 PM
the swapper was one of the best games of last year
though getting old pc indie games for double to triple the price isn't impressive any way you cut it
---
[?]
Boycott Best Buy!
#64CharadeSmithPosted 5/7/2014 2:52:45 PM
"The Swapper is a unique experience that will charm any fan of science fiction as well as fans of games like Braid, Metroid and Castlevania. The game looks and sounds beautiful and the cloning mechanics are both novel, creative and challenging."

"Very few puzzle games have ever managed to marry impeccable challenges with a mature storytelling quite like this Ė there's no fluff or extraneous content here, only a prime example of how to create a tight, unforgettable gaming experience."

"If youíre coming for the puzzles then youíll have a great time, if you want a story that makes you question your beliefs then you may find what youíre looking for and if you just want to sit in awe at the clay world then thatís fine too."

"I came away from The Swapper with nothing but amazement. From the first time you see the literally hand-crafted visuals until the final moment in the game, which is sure to give you pause for thought, you will be in complete awe. Brilliant puzzles with even more brilliant solutions compliment the philosophical plotline, leaving an unforgettable experience unlike any other."

"This is a game that demands more from its players, and treats them as capable thinkers. Donít make the mistake of dismissing The Swapper."

"The Swapper surprises until the end. Not only thanks to interesting game mechanics and brain breaking puzzles, but also due to a philosophical story that leaves a strong impression and makes you think about the world around you. A game with a message like this shouldn't be missed."

"The Swapper is an expertly designed puzzle platform game that excels in every area. Although the story is a bit hidden away in log files, itís well worth going through them to expand the experience. This indie game is rivaling the quality of many of the AAA titles this year so far."

"The Swapper is clever, creepy, beautiful and bizarre all at the same time. It stands out with tight gameplay, macabre music and actually hand-crafted visuals. The puzzles are challenging and at the same time The Swapper asks some surprisingly philosophical questions, which makes the story interesting. This gaming experience will stick with you for a long time."
---
Worst games of 2014: Titanfall, Destiny, COD:AW, AC Unity, Mario Kart 8... list TBC
#65MonicasBackPosted 5/7/2014 2:53:27 PM
Didn't everyone get that in the humble bundle last year for 2 dollars?
---
Monicaaa
#66CharadeSmithPosted 5/7/2014 2:56:42 PM
MonicasBack posted...
Didn't everyone get that in the humble bundle last year for 2 dollars?

Clearly you didn't, therefore not everyone did.
---
#67blacklabelicePosted 5/7/2014 2:57:46 PM
i dont think a game that involves puzzles, strategy, and thinking is going to hit it off very well with all the casuals and dudebros. they just want something mindless and repetitive without much of any challenge

yeah i guess for that matter its better off not coming to the bone. especially since the #54938'th call of duty rehash was just announced.
#68ElPolloDiablo87Posted 5/7/2014 2:59:15 PM
blacklabelice posted...
i dont think a game that involves puzzles, strategy, and thinking is going to hit it off very well with all the casuals and dudebros. they just want something mindless and repetitive without much of any challenge

yeah i guess for that matter its better off not coming to the bone. especially since the #54938'th call of duty rehash was just announced.

You act like there aren't a million other 2d puzzle platformers...
---
Madre de Dios, es El Pollo Diablo!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E28WrhpTzQA
#69CharadeSmithPosted 5/7/2014 3:02:25 PM
not as good as the Swapper
---
#70blacklabelicePosted 5/7/2014 3:06:48 PM
ElPolloDiablo87 posted...
blacklabelice posted...

You act like there aren't a million other 2d puzzle platformers...

well tbh im getting pretty bored of the games i already have and theres not much that really interests me

i wouldnt mind some new ones, but theres not much of anything coming out any time soon.