Xbone loses 3 more to parity clause

#91rtkamb1770Posted 5/7/2014 5:02:22 PM
lol at people sticking up for the parity clause, a clause that just screams "PLZ hurt sony and nintendo, along with everybody that makes video games, by using as many resources as we say fit so that you can release your game on our system. give me money!!!!"
---
Squaresoft made ground breaking games
#92NINFanboyPosted 5/7/2014 5:06:40 PM
LooksLikeRain posted...
I don't think so. Any quality developer would be able to release simultaneously, or if they're good enough they can go through another publisher.

Dude, both systems are only a few months old. Even the "quality" developers need time to get used to working with the hardware.

Pop in Halo 2 and play it for a few minutes. Looks good, right? It came out late in that system's cycle. Now pop in the first Halo and it'll look like s***. Those faces... in an exclusive 6th gen game? By your logic a quality developer would have found a way to animate the faces instead of making them look like wallpaper on robots.
---
The first blood transfusion was performed in the 17th century, yet blood groups weren't discovered until 1901. Seriously, mankind?
#93LEGEND_725Posted 5/7/2014 5:14:39 PM
AceMagase posted...
hahahaha! let the ponies enjoy the heartbeat of the industry with titan attacks, mousecraft, and the swapper.

I'd like to give my thanks to the parity clause - keeping crap off the X1 since 2013

---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
#94Dillz007Posted 5/7/2014 5:24:15 PM
I support the parity clause
#95VeonVoidPosted 5/7/2014 5:27:45 PM(edited)
Can anyone explain to me how Microsoft was able to get away with this on the 360 but not so much with the XB1? They were even able to secure indie console exclusives for the 360.
#96HorridhalPosted 5/7/2014 6:11:12 PM
VeonVoid posted...
Can anyone explain to me how Microsoft was able to get away with this on the 360 but not so much with the XB1? They were even able to secure indie console exclusives for the 360.

Because for the majority of the 360/PS3 cycle MS had a much larger install base.

That is a major bargaining chip when negotiating things like this idiotic clause.
---
I'm not the nicest person you'll meet.
Have a real point please.
#97aDarkShinePosted 5/7/2014 6:13:45 PM
AceMagase posted...
hahahaha! let the ponies enjoy the heartbeat of the industry with titan attacks, mousecraft, and the swapper.

I'd like to give my thanks to the parity clause - keeping crap off the X1 since 2013

There's just so much wrong with that I don't even know where to begin. Ignorance is bliss I guess.
---
"Victory is always possible for the person who refuses to stop fighting."
#98DarthUchiha91Posted 5/7/2014 6:19:02 PM
Dillz007 posted...
I support the parity clause

Why? How does a gamer benefit from this?
---
You can find me in da club, bottle full of bub, man I got that X-1, if you into playing wit scrubs
- 50 cent
#99Run_2_the_HillsPosted 5/7/2014 6:19:59 PM
VeonVoid posted...

360 had more attach rate than ps3 for a long time. It's not like this for this gen.
#100Who_NosePosted 5/7/2014 6:30:51 PM
kcypher2000 posted...
AceAndJunpei posted...
The Swapper is a highly-rated and very good game.

Xbox doesn't need highly rated games when they have Kinect Sports Rivals babeh!

Better than indies. I guess ps4 is competing with the ouya now. Xbox is for gamers.

Thread topic is about games not coming to Xbox One.

Xbox Fanboy says "Xbox is for gamers!"

Ok.