'Call Of Duty: Ghosts' Is The Best-Selling Game On Xbox One, What's up with TF?

#21crucialPosted 5/7/2014 2:06:52 PM
Lol is this a joke?Ghosts was a launch title to one of the most popular shooters ever that was 6 months ago,TF has been out 2 months,why even discuss this?
#22Xeeh_BitzPosted 5/7/2014 2:11:50 PM
crucial posted...
Lol is this a joke?Ghosts was a launch title to one of the most popular shooters ever that was 6 months ago,TF has been out 2 months,why even discuss this?

Most game sales happen the first month of launch, so why you bring that up?
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
#23DamnEvilDogPosted 5/7/2014 2:26:18 PM
MrImpatient35 posted...
Puckswack12 posted...
It's. been out quite a bit longer too.

lol you "gamers" make me laugh.
1. CoD has been out far longer than Titanfall.
2. It's an established franchise. People already know if they'll like it or not.
3. Even though people hate the game/series, they still buy it regardless. Would the same happen if Titanfall sucked?

Take a seat TC

---
XBL: DamnEvilDog PSN: DamnEvilDog
#24singhellotakuPosted 5/7/2014 2:41:02 PM
Launch games always have a huge advantage over everything else, not sure why this is surprising, also its a much bigger name, for the same reason bf4 lost to ghosts titanfall loses to it, just not a big enough fanbase, no matter how much ghosts sucks it will always win.
---
Humanity as a whole gets dumber every time you write sonypony nintendrone or xbot...and weeaboo...I mean, honestly people.
#25skermac(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2014 3:20:18 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
crucial posted...

Most game sales happen the first month of launch, so why you bring that up?

^ this
---
To the edge of the universe and back, endure and survive
#26Hucast9Posted 5/7/2014 3:59:37 PM(edited)
jpraelster posted...

Well considering how many times its been on sale is this really shocking? And also it just proves people like crappy games

Except it's not a crappy game. It has some great maps, a great care package system, and the loadout system is the best one yet. Some of the maps (like Whiteout, Seige, and the original shopping mall map) are not too great because they're too big with too many hiding spots, but most of them are great. Freefall is very likely the best map I have ever played. On Freefall, there is the illusion that the building you are fighting in is falling down.

What's not good is the idea of charging money for extra loadout slots. They need to start using their heads when it comes to what they're charging for, because it's pitiful to charge for an extra loadout slot.
#27Styrof0amPosted 5/7/2014 10:25:19 PM
The original report reads ...

Q1 2014 Highlights

and in regards to COD ...
Call of Duty Ghosts: #1 title LTD on PS4 and Xbox One in North America and Europe combined2

I take this, as 2014 numbers only, but i'm not sure what LTD is short for. Can anyone clarify this?

Source:
http://files.shareholder.com/downloads/ACTI/3148055128x0x751916/7bac22b2-d240-467f-ad04-e48e50dd7dfc/Q1_ATVI_Slides_FINAL_5-6-14.pdf

---

No commentary. No advertisements. Gameplay only ... http://www.youtube.com/user/kyllingefod
#28aheroafakePosted 5/7/2014 10:33:24 PM
Puckswack12 posted...
It's. been out quite a bit longer too.

---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | PSN ID: CapatanAznMan |