i hope M$ keeps games with gold the same on XB1 and not turn to crap like PSN+

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. i hope M$ keeps games with gold the same on XB1 and not turn to crap like PSN+
2 years ago#1
so heres how it went last gen

PSN+ - Play free full games as long as your subscription lasts
GWG - Play free games forever

New gen

PSN + Get about 15% of full game, pay $50 to unlock other 85% - access lapses with subscription
GWG - ?

What is this devilry?
PSN ~ Mercurial22
dj setup - http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/1826/mydjsetupkz0.jpg
2 years ago#2
I'm not quite sure what you are trying to say here? Is they because of the Driveclub thing? Is that was you are saying? It's a brand new game and PS+ get to try out some tracks and cars and see if they want to buy it.

Was is your main point, sir? Is it that the 4 has been out 7 months and you want brand new AAA titles for free, right away? Not allow them to build somewhat of a library?

Aren't the 360 games with gold 2 or 3 years old? If that is what you like them do it, but I'm not sure what you want from a brand new game, you want them to give it away absolutely free?

Do you understand what a business model is at all?
2 years ago#3
...pretty sure I got all the PS4 PS+ full games free so far? Unless there's another 85% to Resogun or Outlast, which would be awesome.
2 years ago#4
Do you complain that you lose access to movies on netflix when your subscription lapses too?

And you have a lot of nerve bragging about games with gold when they don't even exist yet. So who knows what kind of games you'll even get with that service. I doubt they're going to be keepers if MS is giving them away for free.
They say she's low down, but it's just a rumor I don't believe 'em.
2 years ago#5
Games with gold would be ok if the games they give you couldnt be brought for $2 in bargain bins .
2 years ago#6
MS' games with gold is trash.
2 years ago#7
all the games I've gotten from ps+ this gen have been full games

not sure where you're getting your info, TC
I play with dolls: http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/BeefEaster/003_zps64d8bdd3.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/BeefEaster/001_zps33d21332.jpg
2 years ago#8
dizzyfidget posted...

New gen

PSN + Get about 15% of full game, pay $50 to unlock other 85% - access lapses with subscription
GWG - ?

What is this devilry?

Trying to pass lies as facts, try harder.
A proud contributor of the videogame industry since 1987
2 years ago#9
OmegaTavo posted...
dizzyfidget posted...

New gen

GWG - ?

What is this devilry?

Trying to pass lies as facts, try harder.
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
2 years ago#10
BaronVladz posted...
...pretty sure I got all the PS4 PS+ full games free so far? Unless there's another 85% to Resogun or Outlast, which would be awesome.

paying for "free" games. LMAO
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. i hope M$ keeps games with gold the same on XB1 and not turn to crap like PSN+

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived