MS e3 LEAKED!!

#101ElPolloDiablo87Posted 5/7/2014 5:21:10 PM
Delkura posted...
Am I the only one who can tell these leaks are fake and the people who believe them will believe anything?

I'm not saying it's all true, but is it really that hard to believe? Most of this stuff has been rumored for a long time.
---
Madre de Dios, es El Pollo Diablo!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E28WrhpTzQA
#102garcia_jxPosted 5/7/2014 5:24:46 PM
UtterMoon posted...
WinerackGlue posted...
Saw this on reddit and it looks legit

http://thecutanddry.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/leaked-microsoft-e3-2014.html

Ryse 2
Forza Horizon 2
Halo 2: Anniversary
Halo 5
Battletoads
Perfect Dark.
Samaritan
EchoBlack
Crackdown 3

Holy ****

So yeah...I don't believe this for a second. Apparently Sony's was leaked as well (and it was far more impressive I may add)...and that just doesn't happen...you don't see two massive companies like this leak their entire E3 lineup a month before the event...especially not now...

** And here is the PS4 "leaked" list if anyone is interested...

http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/05/07/sony-e3-conference-details-leaked-uncharted-guerrilla-games-media-molecule-and-much-more/

I'm sorry but Sony's lineup was equally as unimpressed as MS. They are announcing Uncharted and God of War. Wow, very impressive lineup. MS is announcing Halo and Gears which is the equivalent of those franchises. Everything else is crap for both systems
#103blitz_0623Posted 5/7/2014 5:26:28 PM
Delkura posted...
Am I the only one who can tell these leaks are fake and the people who believe them will believe anything?

It's a blog with a grand total of 1 post.

Most of it sound legit, but you can also say all of those are just specific predictions nothing more.

The same goes with Sony's list
---
Nintendo FC - 2423-3428-2025 | Tangela, Swadloon, Quilladin
PM me if you add
#104UtterMoonPosted 5/7/2014 5:39:12 PM
In regards to garcia_jx...

Both MS and Sony are announcing more than 2 games, and to simplify it that much while trying to make some kind of point is a bit silly....

The Last Guardian
Syphoon Filter
Project Beast (Demon Souls successor)
and around 4 games that we know very little about, but all of which sound very interesting...just from who is working on them...except for Quantic Dream..because I hate David Cage...

But honestly...its just my opinion and I am far more excited for what's coming to the PS4 than I am for another Ryse and 2 Halo games (and there I go simplifying it)...

But in the end...I doubt both lists, although the PS4 one seems far more credible...especially since it wasn't posted on someones personal blog...I don't think anyone should get excited for either lists, because E3 and the truth is only a month away, and at that point both of these "leaked" lists will become entirely forgotten, and both PS4 gamers and Xbone gamers won't give a damn because both systems are bound to have some very exciting news.
#105DarkMark942Posted 5/7/2014 5:41:58 PM
If true we may be witnessing the greatest E3 in history.
---
Seattle Seahawks SBXLVIII CHAMPIONS
#106jellybeanmasterPosted 5/7/2014 5:49:05 PM
Battle toads aside. The list is weak
---
PSN:ProdijusX, GT:BUMBA CLAWT,
#107CyberEvilPosted 5/7/2014 5:57:57 PM
Leak is fake for a few reasons already stated. Also Killer Instinct Season 2 is confirmed to have a reveal at E3 and that's not listed at all either. Some of this list is really cool so it's a shame but we have about a month to wait and find out.
---
Live: CyberEvil
PSN: CyberEvil-PSN
#108thasnipermasterPosted 5/7/2014 5:59:53 PM
If that is real. DAMN that is weak.
---
Im opposite of a care bear
#109ElPolloDiablo87Posted 5/7/2014 6:02:08 PM
thasnipermaster posted...
If that is real. DAMN that is weak.

jellybeanmaster posted...
Battle toads aside. The list is weak

Huh? I can understand being very skeptical of the veracity of the list but how can anyone think that the list is weak? Fanboys gonna fanboy I guess.
---
Madre de Dios, es El Pollo Diablo!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E28WrhpTzQA
#110eAsy_mAc187Posted 5/7/2014 6:02:12 PM
Halo 2: Anniversary would be so amazing...
---
GT: eAsy mAc187