MS e3 LEAKED!!

#121youngskillzPosted 5/7/2014 6:41:49 PM
would like to see battletoads lol.

also want to see the xbox jrpg....hope don't have to wait til tgs.
---
Metal Bands OTM -- Arch Enemy, Eye of the Enemy, Exhortation, Mechanical God Creation, Fractal Gates, Wolfheart, Destinity, Neptune, Isolated.
#122VIC10U5Posted 5/7/2014 6:42:47 PM
Hashtag_Addict posted...
Xbone fans better hope this isn't legit. It's an extremely weak lineup. Especially if Sony's lineup that was leaked is legit. It's absolutely killing this weak s***.
Man I'm glad I have a ps4.

And why is that? Care to back up your claim with something other than personal conjecture and hyperbole? You sound like every other weakass Sony fanboy that spends all their time trolling because they are bored with their system of choice.
#123TheMove2Posted 5/7/2014 6:43:12 PM
Perfect Dark is awesome but seems like only thing similar to N64 PDark is the name.

Game line up looks allot better than PS4. The system with no games now or later. Both game line ups are weak.

The Division lead platform on XB1 is awesome.
#124oSTONEFACEoPosted 5/7/2014 6:45:02 PM
TheMove2 posted...
Perfect Dark is awesome but seems like only thing similar to N64 PDark is the name.

Game line up looks allot better than PS4. The system with no games now or later. Both game line ups are weak.

The Division lead platform on XB1 is awesome.

I can't wait for the division..!
---
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site, you are agreeing to eat all cookies.
#125RS_YELARAKAPosted 5/7/2014 6:58:02 PM
Hashtag_Addict posted...
Xbone fans better hope this isn't legit. It's an extremely weak lineup. Especially if Sony's lineup that was leaked is legit. It's absolutely killing this weak s***.

One, imo the games on Sony look weak. That's why I don't buy Sony anymore. None of their exclusives ever got me excited. None on that list would have either. Secondly why are you here? LOL
---
GT - YELARAKA (Member of RS Squad)
3DS FC - 5301-0384-5258
#126LordcrabfoodPosted 5/7/2014 7:01:21 PM
No mention of D4?
#127chedibang1994Posted 5/7/2014 7:03:44 PM
It's sad to see people fight over which list looks better seriously? Well Microsoft is good at selling software let's make it work, don't has some new ip's I'm interested in yet their line up is just like Microsoft's, but battle toads and halo 2 shine high as hell for me
---
My blade will tear you limb from limb, my eyes aren't as cold as my glare, my heart is black as my metal, I am fulgore mark 3, prepare yourself for devastation
#128ElPolloDiablo87Posted 5/7/2014 7:04:15 PM
Lordcrabfood posted...
No mention of D4?

I'd honestly be surprised if D4 got stage time. It'll probably be on the show floor but I doubt it will be at the press conference for the second straight year. I think the only way it would be shown at the presser is if it was part of a montage of Japanese games coming to Xbox One.
---
Madre de Dios, es El Pollo Diablo!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E28WrhpTzQA
#129Apex-PlayerPosted 5/7/2014 7:06:21 PM
RS_YELARAKA posted...
Hashtag_Addict posted...

One, imo the games on Sony look weak. That's why I don't buy Sony anymore. None of their exclusives ever got me excited. None on that list would have either. Secondly why are you here? LOL

You don't like the Souls games? Your taste is very suspect.
I can understand God of War, or even The Last of Us if you don't appreciate an amazing story with game play that would have worked great for a Resident Evil 1-3 remake. (to me)

But a Souls game? Nah.
---
PSN/ Comfort_Cat
#130chedibang1994Posted 5/7/2014 7:11:24 PM
Apex-Player posted...
RS_YELARAKA posted...
Hashtag_Addict posted...

You don't like the Souls games? Your taste is very suspect.
I can understand God of War, or even The Last of Us if you don't appreciate an amazing story with game play that would have worked great for a Resident Evil 1-3 remake. (to me)

But a Souls game? Nah.

He's probably playing but I will be honest a soul's game isn't enough to pick up a ps4, 7 million people can pick it up though, if they announce a jak and dexter reboot I will go steal one or be reasonable and buy one but I'm leaning towards stealing one
---
My blade will tear you limb from limb, my eyes aren't as cold as my glare, my heart is black as my metal, I am fulgore mark 3, prepare yourself for devastation