MS e3 LEAKED!!

#31GambitbuzzkillPosted 5/7/2014 2:42:50 PM
Oh im loving this list if it's real.
---
Gametag-BLOODLUST66
PSN-Dalust66
#32CharadeSmithPosted 5/7/2014 2:44:14 PM(edited)
WinerackGlue posted...
Full List

Lift London x 2

Another dudebro game confirmed; get ready to lift!

Ok that list confirmed fake. The division, XB1 lead platform? Hah. Fat chance. Exclusive DLC, maybe, but definitely not lead dev platform.
---
Worst games of 2014: Titanfall, Destiny, COD:AW, AC Unity, Mario Kart 8... list TBC
#33ThisIsDumbfaqsPosted 5/7/2014 2:44:01 PM
I'd also like to say with all the hate Ryse has, I have high hope's for 2, I have a feeling this one won't be a "all flash no substance", the dev's SHOULD have learned a lot from their mistake's... come on and give me a game to kill my GoT urge's PLEASE. I'd love nothing more than a realistic sell-sword game.
#34MonicasBackPosted 5/7/2014 2:44:03 PM
Its kind of bad when a 10 year old remake is better than the entirety of your competitors list.
---
Monicaaa
#35CMX5Posted 5/7/2014 2:47:29 PM
ThisIsDumbfaqs posted...
CMX5 posted...
If this is true. Then I am Hyped, if not, oh well.

The secret Japanese game is coming from Platinum Games and is a Viewtiful Joe like action- beat em up. Codename is "RugPuddle". This is part one of a multiple game deal with Microsoft to publish other titles in the future.

That really interests me.
Love Platinum.

While this one doesn't matter much to me (never been into their stuff, nothing against them, just not my type of game's) This one has to much random info to be fake, same with a couple other's. The whole thing just has a hint of legitimacy to it all. Maybe it's the little detail's and how it mentions exactly how the game's will be shown. Hmmm regardless i do see a few thing's that really get my hyped.

Same. I'm not gonna believe it 100% until I see it, Because if it is fake, That will suck, Same with Sony's E3 Leak earlier. But quite a lot of it got me hyped.
---
PSN/XBL-CMX5
Batman:Arkham Knight. Destiny. Alien:Isolation. Evil Within. Call of Duty:A.W. The hype is overwhelming.
#36Apex-PlayerPosted 5/7/2014 2:51:09 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#37TheArcadePosted 5/7/2014 3:02:59 PM
DarthUchiha91 posted...
List of celebrities who beat battletoads:

Amy whitehouse
George Bush
Chris Jericho
Bon Jovi
Charlie Sheen
Jim Carrey
Kayne west
Tara Reid
Carlos Mencia

You forgot to mention Terry Bogard. Terry Bogard beat Battletoads.
---
Greatest Shows of All Time.
Avatar: The Last Airbender, SWAT Kats, Sailor Moon, Tetsuwan Atom 2K3, Transformers, Spiderfriends
#38ExempliGratiaPosted 5/7/2014 3:03:48 PM
It seems like both lists are just wishes that Fans want. I'll wait until E3 before I jump to any conclusions.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag :ShottaSteveUrkel PSN: Hollaatmyfoot PSNvita: ExempliaGratia
#39IzraeilPosted 5/7/2014 3:04:52 PM
This is a conspiracy to get people hyped with a fake list, so they get disappointed by the conference and make the XB1 look worse.
#40ZEROskater056Posted 5/7/2014 3:06:26 PM
Epic has said that their new game is completely new and has nothing to do with the Samaritan tech demo.

https://twitter.com/PaulMeegan/status/445946647223103488
---
XBOX GT: ZEROskater056
FC 1564-2871-6327