MS e3 LEAKED!!

#61mattglosbcfcPosted 5/7/2014 4:21:15 PM
Forgot to mention. Ryse 2. Now that interests me. That game has alot of potential. I enjoyed the first game alot, good story, likeable characters, good voice acting. Just got slightly repetitive and had a poor multiplayer.
All they need to do imo is vary up the gameplay more, and improve the multiplayer to have a great game. Maybe gladitorial battles between people in a tournament structure or something.
#62cooolioPosted 5/7/2014 4:21:56 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#63ThisIsDumbfaqsPosted 5/7/2014 4:28:02 PM
Shinobi120 posted...
slyman19 posted...
Shinobi120 posted...
slyman19 posted...
If both lists are true, Microsoft has E3 in the bag.

LOL

Care to explain why Sony's list is better instead of just acting stupid?

The list that Microsoft has is very predictable. Halo, Forza, Gears, another Kinect title, Ryse (again?), etc.

Sony at least has new IP's.

Nothing come's near the hate i have for you blind sony guy's. The s*** you guys say is just so bland, boring, been-there-done-that. It's sad to hate a sub-group so bad... I'll admit it. Yet you guys are so damn annoying that it's here... I'm saying it... I hate you sony guys.

You all probably think your some all-knowing-god's here to put us peon "xbots" in out place, but in reality all we see are kid's with some serious issues... who have also helped make me NOT want a playstation ever again.
#64Shinobi120Posted 5/7/2014 4:30:44 PM
ThisIsDumbfaqs posted...
Nothing come's near the hate i have for you blind sony guy's. The s*** you guys say is just so bland, boring, been-there-done-that. It's sad to hate a sub-group so bad... I'll admit it. Yet you guys are so damn annoying that it's here... I'm saying it... I hate you sony guys.

You all probably think your some all-knowing-god's here to put us peon "xbots" in out place, but in reality all we see are kid's with some serious issues... who have also helped make me NOT want a playstation ever again.

^I'm 31 years old, thank you very much.

Reason why Sony fanboys are trolling the Xbox One boards, is because of the payback in which Xbox fanboys were constantly trolling the PS3 boards last generation, as well as saying stupid crap like, "Sony is gonna go bankrupt!", & "PS4 has no games!", etc. just now.

If anything, you should blame them, not us.
#65fizzle2222Posted 5/7/2014 4:31:58 PM
Hvv0l24n9 posted...
How the hell is Sony's list better? I demand to know. If anything they seem about equal.

And that depends on what the new IPs from both sides look like.

it's not, don't listen to the sony fanboys justifying their purchase
#66blitz_0623Posted 5/7/2014 4:32:27 PM(edited)
ThisIsDumbfaqs posted...
Shinobi120 posted...
slyman19 posted...
Shinobi120 posted...
slyman19 posted...

LOL

The list that Microsoft has is very predictable. Halo, Forza, Gears, another Kinect title, Ryse (again?), etc.

^You're probably just as bad as the sony guys considering you have to make an alt because your main got banned or whatever
---
Nintendo FC - 2423-3428-2025 | Tangela, Swadloon, Quilladin
PM me if you add
#67oldhbk76Posted 5/7/2014 4:35:01 PM
you forgot GTA 5 port
---
gamer tag SteelWolf76: Wii U ID: steelwolf76 PSN:steelwolv76
#68PorungaPosted 5/7/2014 4:38:08 PM
If true, which I doubt it is... looks like I may have another year of waiting on the xbox one.. depends on the information on some of these games. But only 1 is a definite yes for me so far. Not enough to get a system. I hope the others are interesting.

Ryse 2 - PASS

Forza Horizon 2 - PASS

Halo 2: Anniversary - PASS

Halo 5 - PASS

Battletoads - HELL YES

Perfect Dark. - PASS

Samaritan - NEED INFO

EchoBlack - NEED INFO

Crackdown 3 - Skyline - PASS

Twisted Pixel 2.5D sci-fantasy - NEED INFO

Gears of War : Lazurus - PASS

Lift London x 2 - NEED INFO

Fable Legends - PASS

Post-cataclysmic Earth game - NEED INFO

Frontier Development family friendly Kinect title - PASS

Phantom Dust : Sacrifice - NEED INFO

Quantum Break will be out November 2014 - NEED INFO

Sunset Overdrive is aiming for release on the last weeks of August/Early September. - NEED INFO

RugPuddle by Platinum - NEED INFO

Leap Experience PioneersTPS/RPG hybrid set in a Sci-fi universe - NEED INFO

Platform Next Games unnamed tech demo fantasy - NEED INFO
#69Laylow12Posted 5/7/2014 4:40:40 PM
ThisIsDumbfaqs posted...
Shinobi120 posted...
slyman19 posted...
Shinobi120 posted...
slyman19 posted...

LOL

What are you so angry about?

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#70Hucast9Posted 5/7/2014 4:42:13 PM
I was kinda hoping for:

- News about Star Wars games
- Rpg news. Maybe Lost Odyssey 2
- Fallout being on that list

I wouldn't mind a new Star Wars The Force Unleashed game. I actually like those. I guess 2015 is when stuff like that will be reveladed. 2015 is supposedly when Star Wars Epsiode 7 will launch in theaters.