MS e3 LEAKED!!

#71slyman19Posted 5/7/2014 4:45:14 PM
Shinobi120 posted...
ThisIsDumbfaqs posted...
Nothing come's near the hate i have for you blind sony guy's. The s*** you guys say is just so bland, boring, been-there-done-that. It's sad to hate a sub-group so bad... I'll admit it. Yet you guys are so damn annoying that it's here... I'm saying it... I hate you sony guys.

You all probably think your some all-knowing-god's here to put us peon "xbots" in out place, but in reality all we see are kid's with some serious issues... who have also helped make me NOT want a playstation ever again.

^I'm 31 years old, thank you very much.

Reason why Sony fanboys are trolling the Xbox One boards, is because of the payback in which Xbox fanboys were constantly trolling the PS3 boards last generation, as well as saying stupid crap like, "Sony is gonna go bankrupt!", & "PS4 has no games!", etc. just now.

If anything, you should blame them, not us.

So, you're just a child seeking revenge? Could you become more pathetic? The answer is no.

BTW, you messed up your age. You need to switch the numbers around as I don't think anyone over 25 would be as childish as you seem to be.
#72Shinobi120Posted 5/7/2014 4:47:52 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#73ThisIsDumbfaqsPosted 5/7/2014 4:47:15 PM
Shinobi120 posted...
ThisIsDumbfaqs posted...
Nothing come's near the hate i have for you blind sony guy's. The s*** you guys say is just so bland, boring, been-there-done-that. It's sad to hate a sub-group so bad... I'll admit it. Yet you guys are so damn annoying that it's here... I'm saying it... I hate you sony guys.

You all probably think your some all-knowing-god's here to put us peon "xbots" in out place, but in reality all we see are kid's with some serious issues... who have also helped make me NOT want a playstation ever again.

Reason why Sony fanboys are trolling the Xbox One boards, is because of the payback in which Xbox fanboys were constantly trolling the PS3 boards last generation, as well as saying stupid crap like, "Sony is gonna go bankrupt!", & "PS4 has no games!", etc. just now.

Um, no i blame you, your 31? You should know better than "They made fun of me i make fun of them back" That is as childish as it get's, this whole situation is. Nobody here is acting like an adult arguing like this, hell i'm being immature just responding to what you just said. Yet it's so "out there" that i can't help myself. I've heard that argument EVERY time i say what iv'e said. It never changes my outlook on this. Grow the F up and be the bigger man.

That stuff happened what? 8 YEARS AGO? Come on man...

I guess i need to go find that guy from high school who made fun of my mohawk... I need to go make fun of his hair real quick... It's the mature thing to do after all.

See my point?
#74Shinobi120Posted 5/7/2014 4:53:47 PM(edited)
slyman19 posted...
Shinobi120 posted...
ThisIsDumbfaqs posted...

So, you're just a child seeking revenge? Could you become more pathetic? The answer is no.

BTW, you messed up your age. You need to switch the numbers around as I don't think anyone over 25 would be as childish as you seem to be.

I'm just speaking of what's going on. If Xbox fanboys are gonna blame Sony fanboys for trolling the Xbox One boards, they should take a look at themselves in the mirror.

ThisIsDumbfaqs posted...
Um, no i blame you, your 31? You should know better than "They made fun of me i make fun of them back" That is as childish as it get's, this whole situation is. Nobody here is acting like an adult arguing like this, hell i'm being immature just responding to what you just said. Yet it's so "out there" that i can't help myself. I've heard that argument EVERY time i say what iv'e said. It never changes my outlook on this. Grow the F up and be the bigger man.

I guess i need to go find that guy from high school who made fun of my mohawk... I need to go make fun of his hair real quick... It's the mature thing to do after all.

See my point?

I do agree with what you're saying, it's just that it gets too annoying. Also, the trolling happened constantly during those eight years.
#75ItchyTasty93Posted 5/7/2014 4:53:16 PM
CharadeSmith posted...
so weak.

You're the weak one.
---
i7 3770K / ASUS P8Z77-V /Corsair 16 GB Vengeance / Galaxy GeForce GTX 670 / Asus GeForce GTX 670 / Corsair HX PS 750-W
#76Hvv0l24n9Posted 5/7/2014 4:53:49 PM
Shinobi120 posted...

Excuse me?
---
PSN: Iquan_5 XBL: VASH Iquan
Hey...would you say I became a hero?
#77gobuffalo30Posted 5/7/2014 4:53:51 PM
ItchyTasty93 posted...
CharadeSmith posted...
so weak.

You're the weak one.

That sounds familiar, that was in Harry Potter wasn't it?
#78slyman19Posted 5/7/2014 4:55:36 PM
Shinobi120 posted...
slyman19 posted...
Shinobi120 posted...
ThisIsDumbfaqs posted...

I'm just speaking of what's going on. If Xbox fanboys are gonna blame Sony fanboys for trolling the Xbox One boards, they should take a look at themselves in the mirror.

ThisIsDumbfaqs posted...

See my point?

I do agree with what you're saying, it's just that it gets too annoying.

So you're an adult that can't just ignore trolling? Now you have to do some eye for an eye BS because you got your feelings hurt years ago, probably not by most of the people you troll? What the hell.
#79MasteroftheArtsPosted 5/7/2014 4:59:33 PM(edited)
gobuffalo30 posted...
So yeah...I don't believe this for a second. Apparently Sony's was leaked as well (and it was far more impressive I may add)...and that just doesn't happen...you don't see two massive companies like this leak their entire E3 lineup a month before the event...especially not now...

** And here is the PS4 "leaked" list if anyone is interested...

http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/05/07/sony-e3-conference-details-leaked-uncharted-guerrilla-games-media-molecule-and-much-more/

Yeah, that list for PS4 is horrible. Don't know what the hell you're talking about. Not that it matters. Neither list is legit.
---
"I refuse to prove that I exist" says God. "For proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing..."
#80L4YER_CAKEPosted 5/7/2014 4:59:59 PM
Halo 2 multiplayer alone is enough to get me sold.
---
Braid. Save the princess. Contemplate the world. Save yourself.