MS e3 LEAKED!!

#81slyman19Posted 5/7/2014 4:02:24 PM
L4YER_CAKE posted...
Halo 2 multiplayer alone is enough to get me sold.

As long as they don't f*** it up like Anniversary's MP.
#82ACHEEKSMALLOYPosted 5/7/2014 4:06:17 PM
FALLOUT 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
---
Gamertag: ALMIGHTY CHEEKS
http://almighty-cheeks.deviantart.com/
#83chaotix42Posted 5/7/2014 4:09:51 PM
Phantom Dust sequel?! Man, this sounds like such wishlisting, but a new Phantom Dust would be amazing.
---
GT: Falchion Sensei
Trolls are the dudebros of Gamefaqs. They just don't realize it. - curtland
#84regsantotomasPosted 5/7/2014 4:10:59 PM
From this unverified list, here is what I would likely pick-up:

Ryse 2
Forza Horizon 2
Halo 5
Battletoads
Crackdown 3
Quantum Break\Sunset Overdrive
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
The Division

And here are ones I would like to know more about

Samaritan
EchoBlack
Twisted Pixel 2.5D sci-fantasy
Gears of War : Lazurus
Lift London x 2
Fable Legends
Post-cataclysmic Earth game
RugPuddle by Platinum
Leap Experience PioneersTPS/RPG hybrid set in a Sci-fi universe
Platform Next Games unnamed tech demo fantasy
Fallout 4
EA game (not specified here) <-Mirror's Edge 2?

Still hope to see announcements/info for these things:

External Hard drive expansion (I'm currently at 68% capacity)
Family Sharing
Dance Central
More Apps like HBO
Praying for NFL Direct Ticket
---
the bitter truth is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. ~ Anton Ego
#85RS_YELARAKAPosted 5/7/2014 4:14:54 PM
I hope this is all true, I'd be very pleased with it. However I doubt it.

Perfect Dark and Battletoads would be 2 BIG announcements imo.
---
GT - YELARAKA (Member of RS Squad)
3DS FC - 5301-0384-5258
#86Megamushroom666Posted 5/7/2014 4:32:16 PM
Do we really need a Ryse 2? Like seriously.
---
Girl gets gangsta: http://youtu.be/xi-WLSEUV4U
www.SNACKEROO.com - Snacks on camera.
#87GladiatorDangerPosted 5/7/2014 4:38:06 PM
Megamushroom666 posted...
Do we really need a Ryse 2? Like seriously.

Personally I really didn't think the game was good enough to warrant a sequel and to see a sequel announced this early after the initial launch of the series seems odd, that said with Fallout 4 being listed among the reveals I find myself doubting the believeability of this list so I guess we will have to wait and see.
#88teeebzPosted 5/7/2014 4:41:54 PM
Shinobi120 posted...
ThisIsDumbfaqs posted...
Nothing come's near the hate i have for you blind sony guy's. The s*** you guys say is just so bland, boring, been-there-done-that. It's sad to hate a sub-group so bad... I'll admit it. Yet you guys are so damn annoying that it's here... I'm saying it... I hate you sony guys.

You all probably think your some all-knowing-god's here to put us peon "xbots" in out place, but in reality all we see are kid's with some serious issues... who have also helped make me NOT want a playstation ever again.

^I'm 31 years old, thank you very much.

Reason why Sony fanboys are trolling the Xbox One boards, is because of the payback in which Xbox fanboys were constantly trolling the PS3 boards last generation, as well as saying stupid crap like, "Sony is gonna go bankrupt!", & "PS4 has no games!", etc. just now.

If anything, you should blame them, not us.

Apparently, still holds grudge against some stupid people from years ago, thus, using this excuse as if it's okay for the new trolls to emerge on this board...
Still has a "them vs us," attitude...
Claims he is 31 years old...

Yikes
---
GT- MR WhiteEe
PSN- Teebz83
#89ThisIsDumbfaqsPosted 5/7/2014 4:41:58 PM
Sorry for the late (and long) comment, new members get a whole 3 posts and hour, i had to wait.

To the guy asking what the hell my problem is. After re-reading maybe i went a little "crazy sounding old man" but it angers me to see such idiotic responses left and right. For the dude to say "lol same old gears/forza/halo" when its not only obvious that their are PLENTY of new IP's shown, yet also right in our face that (assuming these are true leaks) the ps4 leaks show... wait for it.... GT, Uncharted, GoW and infamous DLC.

All i'm saying is, and bare with me... Established IP's will ALWAYS be a big deal and should therefore be EXPECTED. Pardon my lack of knowledge but I'd also imagine they help pay off any new ip's that may otherwise not have had the funding. Beside's activision's "throw release after release of the same trash" way of thinking, established IP's are normally a sure bet, good game. How many of your favorite game's are a sequel? Halo 2 is mine.

Blitz, saying I'm as bad as some of these blatant trolls... come on man? I like to think i'm a very non-biased person and that i speak sense (maybe just not with the best grammar)

My Mastamugen account was banned for calling out mod's for not doing their job on this very forum. They don't, you see people modded for calling out troll's yet not the trolls themselves. If your messages on here have been 90% hate and s*** talk, you should be modded, end of story. You bring nothing good to the conversation, go find a new conversation. Yet that does not happen.

I'm gonna follow my own advice now and find a topic that interest's me. Take it easy guys, thanks to whoever actually read's that.

(also +1 on the halo 2 MP, best gaming years of my life for sure.)
#90RS_YELARAKAPosted 5/7/2014 4:47:04 PM(edited)
Ryse 2 - Maybe

Forza Horizon 2 - Pass

Halo 2: Anniversary - Hell Yeah

Halo 5 - Probably

Battletoads - Yeah

Perfect Dark. - Hell Yeah

Samaritan - ???

EchoBlack - ???

Crackdown 3 - Skyline - maybe

Twisted Pixel 2.5D sci-fantasy - ???

Gears of War : Lazurus - maybe

Lift London x 2 - ???

Fable Legends - Pass

Post-cataclysmic Earth game - ???

Frontier Development family friendly Kinect title - Pass

Phantom Dust : Sacrifice - ???

Quantum Break will be out November 2014 - Yeah

Sunset Overdrive is aiming for release on the last weeks of August/Early September. - Hell Yeah

RugPuddle by Platinum - ???

Leap Experience PioneersTPS/RPG hybrid set in a Sci-fi universe - ???

Platform Next Games unnamed tech demo fantasy - ???

COD Advance War - Yeah
Madden 15 - Yeah
Star Wars Battlefront - Hell Yeah
Riptide 2 - Yeah
Evolve - Yeah

Looking good on XB1 for me personally! Already have a great library with BF4, PvZ, Rayman Legends, TitanFall, Killer Instinct and soon I'll have SuperTimeForce & RBI Baseball.

I'm good :)
---
GT - YELARAKA (Member of RS Squad)
3DS FC - 5301-0384-5258