MS e3 LEAKED!!

#91teeebzPosted 5/7/2014 5:54:51 PM
Ryse 2 - Maybe. The first one was nice to look at but I had to play it in short intervals. I played it because of the time period and set pieces though.

Forza Horizon 2 - Pass. I'm not big into racing games.

Halo 2: Anniversary - Halo 2 was one of my favorite mp experiences. Maybe if it's done right, it can recapture some mp time for me.

Halo 5 - I don't care about he story anymore but I'll probably bite for some time put into mp.

Battletoads - Yes. E cited and curious to see it.

Perfect Dark. - At first it was a definite no. The last PD left a bad taste in my mouth. Then, I read that they were trying to change it up some and make it a third person such as uncharted or tomb raider. Now, I'm interested in seeing more.

Samaritan - ??? Need to see something

EchoBlack - ??? Same as above

Crackdown 3 - Skyline - crackdowns are usually good fun, especially with co op.

Twisted Pixel 2.5D sci-fantasy - ??? Need to see something

Gears of War : Lazurus - most excited about his. I love the gears franchise because mp is very fun IMO and the mp still separates the dedicated players from the pick up and play (unlike cod now.)

Lift London x 2 - ??? Need to see something

Fable Legends - Probably pass

Post-cataclysmic Earth game - ??? Need to see something

Frontier Development family friendly Kinect title - Pass

Phantom Dust : Sacrifice - ??? Need to see something

Quantum Break will be out November 2014 - Seems pretty damn cool but I want to see more than I have so far

Sunset Overdrive is aiming for release on the last weeks of August/Early September. - Interested, but need to see more

RugPuddle by Platinum - ???

Leap Experience PioneersTPS/RPG hybrid set in a Sci-fi universe - ??? Same as above

Platform Next Games unnamed tech demo fantasy - ???

COD Advance War - Tired of cod
Madden 15 - Pass
Star Wars Battlefront - Maybe
Riptide 2 - Maybe

With that being said, if true, looks to be a pretty awesome e3. The sequels to AAA games I'm excited for, and the new IP's I'm excited to see.

The ignorant sony vs needs to stop, especially with the idiotic posts about ms having no new IP's whiles sony does......really???

I'm very excited for god of war and uncharted, and want to see more about the other new IP's on songs front as well being that I own a ps4 also.

The "weak," replies with no discussion is laughable.
---
GT- MR WhiteEe
PSN- Teebz83
#92Homie_202Posted 5/7/2014 5:57:15 PM
Joey-Zaza posted...
It would be funny if Microsoft just shows games we already know about and then just announces a price drop and an expansion pack and everyone will flip out and some people might even die.

That what I think will happen. Not really the price drop it may happen but I don't see them really having new IPs. Just ones we already know about. Either way can wait to see more on sunset overdrive.
#93DelkuraPosted 5/7/2014 6:00:49 PM
I doubt this is real. Platinum Games wasn't registered to develop for Xbox One.
#94SparkItUpPosted 5/7/2014 6:01:12 PM
Looks like Cboat was right about about Platinum Games after all, he/ just had the timing off (which is normal if a game were to be delayed)
#95TheSL1ClubPosted 5/7/2014 6:02:06 PM
Ryse 2? LMFAO, that game warrant a sequel?
---
They call me Hadouken because I'm down right fierce.
#96SparkItUpPosted 5/7/2014 6:03:56 PM
TheSL1Club posted...
Ryse 2? LMFAO, that game warrant a sequel?

they have to make good on the investment of the IP
#97ElPolloDiablo87Posted 5/7/2014 6:08:21 PM
Delkura posted...

What do you mean registered? Do you mean for ID@Xbox? You don't have to be registered for that if you have a publisher, which would most likely be Microsoft in that case.
---
Madre de Dios, es El Pollo Diablo!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E28WrhpTzQA
#98twopinacoladasPosted 5/7/2014 6:13:54 PM
I'd like a more retro Perfect Dark game that looks similar to the XBLA version with that same old style gameplay. A 3rd person Uncharted style game is intriguing it may be compared with Tomb Raider and Uncharted more I guess at least its in the not so distant future of 2023 :P
---
www.itstimetosplit.com
#99DelkuraPosted 5/7/2014 6:14:11 PM
ElPolloDiablo87 posted...
Delkura posted...

What do you mean registered? Do you mean for ID@Xbox? You don't have to be registered for that if you have a publisher, which would most likely be Microsoft in that case.

When Microsoft announced they were releasing in Japan, they listed 48 companies that are registered to develop for the console in that region. Platinum Games isn't one of them.

2K Games
Access Games
Acquire
Arc System Works
Artdink
Atlus
Bandai Namco Games
Bethesda Softworks
BusinessPartner
Capcom
Cave
Codemasters
Cute
CyberConnect2
CyberStep
D3 Publisher
EA
Experience
From Software
G.rev
Genki
Grounding
GungHo Online Entertainment
Hamster
Integrow
Kadokawa Games
Klon
Konami
Land Ho
Level-5
Mages
Marvelous AQL
Moss
Nippon Ichi Software
Sega
Silicion Studio
SNK Playmore
Spike Chunsoft
Square Enix
Take-Two Interactive
Tango Gameworks
Tecmo Koei
Triangle Service
Ubisoft
Warner Entertainment Japan
Yuke’s
Zoo
Warner Bros. Entertainment
#100DelkuraPosted 5/7/2014 6:20:01 PM
Am I the only one who can tell these leaks are fake and the people who believe them will believe anything?