Should Microsoft make their own Baseball series like MLB: The Show?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Should Microsoft make their own Baseball series like MLB: The Show?
1 year ago#1
I think it's a big disadvantage if the PS4 is the only system with a top quality MLB game. You think MS should do their own?
---
Naughty Dog's "The Last of Us"
Gaming has reached a new level (Only on PlayStation)
1 year ago#2
I wish they would, San Diego Studio was lazy when 2K was still making games, it's gotten worse now that they know they're alone.
---
Rock Me Amadeus!! -Falco Lombardi
1 year ago#3
They should make Rounders simulator.
---
Couldn't care less = you don't care one single bit.
Could care less = you do care, at least a little.
1 year ago#4
I don't think that Microsoft is the publisher that should take on that mantle. Besides, even without the competition, Sony makes a fantastic game.

On a side note, my favorite baseball game is the Powerful Pro Baseball series (J only).
---
the bitter truth is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. ~ Anton Ego
1 year ago#5
I believe they still have rights to high heat baseball. Honestly, not a big deal to me, I will eventually buy a ps4 also and get the show. I don't think it would last if MS ventured into that world.
---
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
Play for the games not the evil corporation, they're all evil in the end.
1 year ago#6
Microsoft used to have their own 1st party baseball game on the original Xbox called MLB Inside Pitch. I loved it. The gfx at the time were awesome, it had Joe Buck doing commentary (a lot of people don't like him but I do), and it was a solid albeit kind of arcady title. I loved all of the Xbox first party sports titles: NBA Inside Drive, NHL Rivals, Links, NFL Fever. I wish they'd resurrect them.

That being said the MLB: The Show series is the biggest reason I even own a PS3 and PS4.
---
Note to GFAQs mods: You do an absolutely terrible job at modding trolling. Get better at it and give harsher punishments for it.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Should Microsoft make their own Baseball series like MLB: The Show?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived