If you went back in time, which AAA games would you buy again from this gen?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. If you went back in time, which AAA games would you buy again from this gen?

User Info: ImThe8thWonder

ImThe8thWonder
2 years ago#1
(repost from my same topic on the PS4 board)

Having tried/owned basically all AAA games on both the PS4 and XB1, I don't think I would re-buy almost any of these games. Since indies aren't included, the games I probably would buy again are AC4, BF4, and Plants vs Zombies: GW (if you count that as AAA).

MAYBE...maybe, I'd give Infamous: SS or Titanfall another shot. But, I would have to be extremely bored.
PS4~XB1~PS3~XB360~PS2~PS1~PS Vita~Wii~Wii U~DS~3DS~Super NES~N64~PC
Not everyone with a difference of opinion or that offers criticisms is a troll.

User Info: robert_rangersu

robert_rangersu
2 years ago#2
Probably just PvZ and battlefield nothing else is holding my interest now.
Couldn't care less = you don't care one single bit.
Could care less = you do care, at least a little.

User Info: kennyynnoo

kennyynnoo
2 years ago#3
Dr3, open world zombie killing never gets old unless they make a DR game again with the same location.
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
Play for the games not the evil corporation, they're all evil in the end.

User Info: shads3055

shads3055
2 years ago#4
i would have gotten NFS, ryse and Black flag. lego marvel heros then waited for spiderman, transformers, ufc, batman, dragon age, ac unity, and titanfall

i would have not wasted my digital money on killer instinct, forza 5, thief, battlefield 4, dead rising 3.

User Info: Virobot

Virobot
2 years ago#5
Battlefield and Trials Fusion.

That's about it, I think.
PSN/Steam:Jareski
This is a PSX: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PSX_(video_game_console) |||| It's not a PS1!!!!!!!!
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. If you went back in time, which AAA games would you buy again from this gen?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived