Microsoft seeking dev to make game in "well-loved" strategy series

#1bLiNdSnIpErZ20Posted 5/7/2014 5:45:31 PM
http://www.gamespot.com/articles/microsoft-seeking-dev-to-make-game-in-well-loved-strategy-series/1100-6419490/

I hope it's another Halo Wars.
---
Don't Blink. Blink and you're dead. Don't turn your back. Don't look away. And don't Blink. Good Luck.
#2Hazmat963Posted 5/7/2014 5:51:13 PM
I hope it's age of empires or age of mythology.
---
"I love Dick [Grayson]" ~Slayer_22 - http://livingdeadrpg.proboards.com/
#3LEGEND_725Posted 5/7/2014 6:19:40 PM
Man I want Halo Wars 2 so bad. Sure Halo Wars was simple but it had enough depth to be fun. Does anyone remember when the leaderboards got accidently "deleted" or something? I was part of the halo wars forums and it was a huge race between everyone to get to the top and you would play each other often in the game. I miss my prophet wraith rush or double brute rush with my friend.
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
#4bLiNdSnIpErZ20(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2014 6:28:28 PM
LEGEND_725 posted...
Man I want Halo Wars 2 so bad. Sure Halo Wars was simple but it had enough depth to be fun. Does anyone remember when the leaderboards got accidently "deleted" or something? I was part of the halo wars forums and it was a huge race between everyone to get to the top and you would play each other often in the game. I miss my prophet wraith rush or double brute rush with my friend.

I still play it every once and awhile. I'm sorta amazed that the games population is still a few thousand.
---
Don't Blink. Blink and you're dead. Don't turn your back. Don't look away. And don't Blink. Good Luck.
#5IroncondorzPosted 5/7/2014 6:43:24 PM
i wonder if Kinect would work well for helping controlling troops in a strategy game like using it for grouping or issuing certain commands by voice.
#6bLiNdSnIpErZ20(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2014 6:52:00 PM
Ironcondorz posted...
i wonder if Kinect would work well for helping controlling troops in a strategy game like using it for grouping or issuing certain commands by voice.

That would probably make me plug my kinect in.
---
#7cheezedadadaPosted 5/7/2014 6:55:09 PM
Hazmat963 posted...
I hope it's age of empires or age of mythology.

Age of Empires 2. The amount of hours I spent playing that game....
---
XBL- cheezedadada PSN- cheezedadadada
PC, Xbox One, PS4 and everything else.
#8MonicasBackPosted 5/7/2014 6:56:40 PM
They said well loved so there goes Halo Wars

probs age of empires.
---
Monicaaa
#9IroncondorzPosted 5/7/2014 8:32:45 PM
Ensemble Studios made both games, so if this is along those lines I think it will be good either way.

Strategy games need a strong comeback really bad.
#10Mvsevm_of_SkinPosted 5/7/2014 9:07:04 PM
Sim Tower or Sim Ants. Best games ever.
---
Welcome to the Virtual Asylum