Why the #*!% won't both my controllers connect?!?

#1canefan31Posted 5/7/2014 5:22:13 PM
It's driving me crazy! I have the day one controller and an extra, both will not function unless they are connected via usb. Wether it is the usb charge chord/battery that caused this idk, but I have tried everything. I updated the software on both, cut down on whatever interference there is, and changed the batteries. Can anyone please just tell me what the hell is wrong with them??? Please!!! And thank you very much!
---
Gamertag/PSN-KINGTWAN21
#2canefan31(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2014 5:35:08 PM
Bump for Christ!
---
Gamertag/PSN-KINGTWAN21
#3ElPolloDiablo87Posted 5/7/2014 5:36:09 PM
Hit the little wireless connect button on the top of your controller and the one on the left of your console (by the USB port) and see if that works.
---
Madre de Dios, es El Pollo Diablo!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E28WrhpTzQA
#4canefan31(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2014 5:46:56 PM
Yeah that's usually the first thing one would try to try and fix this problem, didn't work.
---
Gamertag/PSN-KINGTWAN21
#5ThaRulerXLPosted 5/7/2014 6:25:52 PM
I am having the same problem... The Xbox One app remote control is not working as well. The voice commands work but any type of control will not.
#6Laylow12Posted 5/7/2014 6:29:33 PM
A hard reset fixes EVERYTHING.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#7extankerPosted 5/7/2014 6:59:27 PM
Do you have your headset plugged in when you turn on the controller? Mine have a problem connecting if my headset is plugged in when I turn it on. Unplugging them lets the controller connect just fine then I plug the headset back in. No idea why but I never bothered to look into it either.
#8NotSoSureAreYouPosted 5/7/2014 7:05:56 PM
Anyone find it odd on PS4 forum, everyone talk about upcoming events, free games, how amazing PS4 is.

Wii U forum talks about how to save the console and how awesome their games are.

Xbox One forum gets constant spam about how bad Xbox One is and 1,000s of people complaining about hardware problems @_@.
#9KOOGARPosted 5/7/2014 11:14:46 PM
I only see one way to fix your problem - buy a Wii U or PS4.
---
Don't read this - it hurts your eyes.
#10SoulTrapperPosted 5/7/2014 11:33:26 PM
http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/wireless-controller-disconnects

You might find something there to help fix it.