See Sunset Overdrive's Frenzied Gameplay In Action

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. See Sunset Overdrive's Frenzied Gameplay In Action
1 year ago#1
Sunset Overdriveís bright, busy world looks great in action, and you can check out gameplay yourself in this video discussing our hands-on time with the game. Traversal, Insomniacís wacky weapons, and demented mutants are all on display in this chat between Kyle Hilliard and I.

Check out the video below for a chat with Kyle Hilliard and myself as we discuss how Sunset Overdrive plays, the arsenal of crazy weapons, and more.

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/features/archive/2014/05/08/see-sunset-overdrive-39-s-frenzied-gameplay-in-action.aspx

It looks like a crossover between Jet Grind Radio and Crackdown. Sign me up please
---
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
GT: ThatBoyNice247
1 year ago#2
Day one purchase!
---
GT - Typ3 O Negativ3
"Don't mistake lack of talent for genius"
1 year ago#3
inb4SunsetOverdriveisbadbecauseitisn'tonPS4
---
10/03/14-11/03/14 - the day GameFAQs turned into the Dead Sea of the internet.
1 year ago#4
Game looks awesome man. Can't wait to play it.
---
"You know you've spotted a fanboy when they simply can not concede that anything is worthwhile on the other console"~ Evel138
1 year ago#5
Love it!
---
Sound the charge, Take them head on
1 year ago#6
InjusticeReborn posted...
inb4SunsetOverdriveisbadbecauseitisn'tonPS4

This is like a duck call for trolls, but yeah this game looks fantastic in my opinion.
---
Aim for the head, that's where the pudding is
1 year ago#7
looks like some cheap kiddie/teenager infamous ripoff.

lol @ getting hyped for this.
---
Metal Bands OTM -- Arch Enemy, Aborted, Eye of the Enemy, The Wake, Exhortation, Deals Death, Mechanical God Creation, Fractal Gates, Destinity, Isolated.
1 year ago#8
an alot of xbox fans bash infamous....hilarious.
---
Metal Bands OTM -- Arch Enemy, Aborted, Eye of the Enemy, The Wake, Exhortation, Deals Death, Mechanical God Creation, Fractal Gates, Destinity, Isolated.
1 year ago#9
I don't care if it looks amazing and plays even better.

All I care is 1080p. 1080p! ten eighty peeeeeeeeee
1 year ago#10
Honestly, while it looks entertaining from the gameplay shown, it wouldn't sell me on the console.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. See Sunset Overdrive's Frenzied Gameplay In Action

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived