Sunset overdrive will have no Kinect functionality.

#21nableetPosted 5/8/2014 9:44:46 AM
BoneRevolution posted...
"Consumers don't like having things forced upon them"

Agreed. Microsoft shouldn't force us to pay for online, that's evil right?...or it isn't anymore? I don't know, you tell me.

Let's see what else is there...console, controller, wires and....hold on. Is this a 4K HDMI cable? I don't think the PS4 come with one of these so...that's it! Why would I need such cable on my 720pTVspyBox? That's a gimmick! I claim the right to purchase it or not! Should not be forced! Whaaaaaaaaaaaa

I mean...I honestly have better things to do with my time. Laters

Your "arguments" are pathetic. Your blind loyalty to MS based on those "arguments" is even more pathetic.
---
GT: Tyfighta23. PSN: Tee_Doff
#22gjc2007Posted 5/8/2014 9:52:35 AM
Muryo posted...
So kinect was just there to jack up the price and spy on you?

Pretty much.

There's a lot of money in gathering data on users. Kinect does jack **** for actually adding anything to any experience.

You people are so blindly caught up in your fanatic fanboy wars that you'll just support any schlock they feed you.
---
Why used games don't hurt the industry and why content passes are bull****: http://umthumbs.gametrailers.com/users/noobiablos/gamepad/?
#23PlayaMadeTxn05Posted 5/8/2014 10:16:31 AM
nableet posted...
BoneRevolution posted...

Agreed. Microsoft shouldn't force us to pay for online, that's evil right?...or it isn't anymore? I don't know, you tell me.

Let's see what else is there...console, controller, wires and....hold on. Is this a 4K HDMI cable? I don't think the PS4 come with one of these so...that's it! Why would I need such cable on my 720pTVspyBox? That's a gimmick! I claim the right to purchase it or not! Should not be forced! Whaaaaaaaaaaaa

Your "arguments" are pathetic. Your blind loyalty to MS based on those "arguments" is even more pathetic.

No no no. Don't.

He's done.
---
http://www.youtube.com/greeneagemedia
Check me out!
#24Homie_202Posted 5/8/2014 10:55:37 AM
Good news
#25AceAndJunpeiPosted 5/8/2014 11:17:27 AM
BoneRevolution is officially the worst at making arguments.

Absolutely laughable. He'd fail right out of a debate class and probably be mocked and ridiculed throughout school.

Awful, awful arguments up in here.
---
Now Reading: The Poop That Took a Pee
#26Apex-PlayerPosted 5/8/2014 11:20:55 AM
It all but confirms it's getting dropped at e3.

Developers don't use it, want nothing to do with it.
---
PSN/ Comfort_Cat
#27BoneRevolutionPosted 5/8/2014 12:06:30 PM
nableet posted...
BoneRevolution posted...

10/10. That's a very original comment. Just terrific. You sir have a brilliant mind.

http://quizzicalllama.files.wordpress.com/2014/03/349.gif
#28BoneRevolutionPosted 5/8/2014 12:06:55 PM
PlayaMadeTxn05 posted...
nableet posted...
BoneRevolution posted...

No no no. Don't.

He's done.

You bet
#29BoneRevolutionPosted 5/8/2014 12:07:34 PM
AceAndJunpei posted...
BoneRevolution is officially the worst at making arguments.

Absolutely laughable. He'd fail right out of a debate class and probably be mocked and ridiculed throughout school.

Awful, awful arguments up in here.

Personal attacks? That's good. It means you know your limits - a virtue. Congrats
#30nableetPosted 5/8/2014 1:53:50 PM
BoneRevolution posted...
nableet posted...
BoneRevolution posted...

10/10. That's a very original comment. Just terrific. You sir have a brilliant mind.

http://quizzicalllama.files.wordpress.com/2014/03/349.gif

Guess you weren't done. Grats on sticking to your guns... Guess that is another 180, do you work for MS?
---
GT: Tyfighta23. PSN: Tee_Doff