Sunset overdrive will have no Kinect functionality.

#31CaIiber345Posted 5/8/2014 1:59:07 PM
BoneRevolution posted...
nableet posted...
BoneRevolution posted...
I thought no one cared about Kinect games? Is it a thing now? Let me know when you change your mind...again

No one wants Kinect features in the games, including Devs making exclusive games, apparently.

If Devs aren't going to add kinect functions in to games, why do I have to buy an xbone bundled with a kinect? So I can navigate the poor UI? So I can talk to the box instead of using a controller?

Just seems like a pointless gimmick to me.

The PS camera is a big hit...

The PS Camera isn't part of a console purchase that drives up the price by $100.00.
---
twitch.tv/caliber345 | twitter: @astroduck79
Waiting for: Destiny, No Man's Sky, Rogue Legacy, The Witness
#32HorridhalPosted 5/8/2014 2:00:44 PM
Par for the course.

Ms forces it and uses it to justify a much higher price point then provides no incentive for being forced to purchase it.
---
I'm not the nicest person you'll meet.
Have a real point please.
#33BaronVladzPosted 5/8/2014 2:03:06 PM
Horridhal posted...
Par for the course.

Ms forces it and uses it to justify a much higher price point then provides no incentive for being forced to purchase it.

Sounds like the continuous complaints about the Wii U gamepad...a year and a half later still lacking incentive aside from poop-n-play
#34RedEnsignPosted 5/8/2014 2:04:51 PM
BoneRevolution posted...
"Consumers don't like having things forced upon them"

Agreed. Microsoft shouldn't force us to pay for online, that's evil right?...or it isn't anymore? I don't know, you tell me.

Let's see what else is there...console, controller, wires and....hold on. Is this a 4K HDMI cable? I don't think the PS4 come with one of these so...that's it! Why would I need such cable on my 720pTVspyBox? That's a gimmick! I claim the right to purchase it or not! Should not be forced! Whaaaaaaaaaaaa

I mean...I honestly have better things to do with my time. Laters

Hopefully you start by better educating yourself. Here, I'll help you out.

http://www.cnet.com/news/4k-hdmi-cables-are-nonsense/

4K HDMI Cable *facepalms*. Can't believe you even thought including that in your attempted rebuttal was a good idea.

Anyways, unlike yourself, I am out of here as I've already given you more attention than you've earned. Enjoy :-)
---
I couldn't believe the company I work for sold EA exclusive rights to make Star Wars games. Then I realized when they fail, we still get paid. Well played Bob.
#35TBONE_OGPosted 5/8/2014 2:06:47 PM
There are numerous reasons, excuses, and guesses as to why Sunset Overdrive won't have Kinect functions.

Get over it and move on.
---
Always O.G.
#36DarthUchiha91Posted 5/8/2014 2:09:12 PM
nableet posted...
BoneRevolution posted...
nableet posted...
BoneRevolution posted...
"Consumers don't like having things forced upon them"

Agreed. Microsoft shouldn't force us to pay for online, that's evil right?...or it isn't anymore? I don't know, you tell me.

Let's see what else is there...console, controller, wires and....hold on. Is this a 4K HDMI cable? I don't think the PS4 come with one of these so...that's it! Why would I need such cable on my 720pTVspyBox? That's a gimmick! I claim the right to purchase it or not! Should not be forced! Whaaaaaaaaaaaa

I mean...I honestly have better things to do with my time. Laters

Your "arguments" are pathetic. Your blind loyalty to MS based on those "arguments" is even more pathetic.

10/10. That's a very original comment. Just terrific. You sir have a brilliant mind.

http://quizzicalllama.files.wordpress.com/2014/03/349.gif

Guess you weren't done. Grats on sticking to your guns... Guess that is another 180, do you work for MS?

If the console's resolution was as high as the amount of 180s from the xbots on this board, PCs would be obsolete.
---
You can find me in da club, bottle full of bub, man I got that X-1, if you into playing wit scrubs
- 50 cent
#37BoneRevolutionPosted 5/8/2014 9:03:29 PM
RedEnsign posted...
BoneRevolution posted...
Why would I need such cable on my 720pTVspyBox? That's a gimmick!

http://www.cnet.com/news/4k-hdmi-cables-are-nonsense/

"...you don't need 4K HDMI cables, because your current HDMI ones can probably do 4K just fine."

Sayonara otário
#38BoneRevolutionPosted 5/8/2014 9:04:24 PM
nableet posted...
BoneRevolution posted...
nableet posted...
BoneRevolution posted...

Guess you weren't done. Grats on sticking to your guns... Guess that is another 180, do you work for MS?

If you want to actually discuss something, let me know and I may check it out later. Otherwise yeah, I'm done.
#39BoneRevolutionPosted 5/8/2014 9:06:28 PM
CaIiber345 posted...
BoneRevolution posted...
nableet posted...
BoneRevolution posted...
I thought no one cared about Kinect games? Is it a thing now? Let me know when you change your mind...again

No one wants Kinect features in the games, including Devs making exclusive games, apparently.

If Devs aren't going to add kinect functions in to games, why do I have to buy an xbone bundled with a kinect? So I can navigate the poor UI? So I can talk to the box instead of using a controller?

The PS Camera isn't part of a console purchase that drives up the price by $100.00.

Beyond the point. I thought my first post was clear enough.

If you guys really think the Kinect is just a gimmick, topics like this shouldn't even exist. I mean, it's a gimmick - You shouldn't expect anything from it.

Unless you think Kinect is relevant to gaming - therefore, admitting you were wrong all the time about it.

A tip: You guys should stop contradicting yourselves all the time. People would take you more seriously.
#40nableetPosted 5/9/2014 1:17:05 AM
BoneRevolution posted...
CaIiber345 posted...
BoneRevolution posted...
nableet posted...
BoneRevolution posted...

Beyond the point. I thought my first post was clear enough.

If you guys really think the Kinect is just a gimmick, topics like this shouldn't even exist. I mean, it's a gimmick - You shouldn't expect anything from it.

Unless you think Kinect is relevant to gaming - therefore, admitting you were wrong all the time about it.

A tip: You guys should stop contradicting yourselves all the time. People would take you more seriously.

Topics like this exist because one of the main defenses of the Kinect is that 100% attach rate will lead to more developers utilising the device.

If the devs aren't utilising the device, why does it have to be bundled with the console?

I thought my post was simple enough where I out right asked you why kinect is bundled if not for games? I guess asking a direct question doesn't cut it anymore.

Until MS gets the devs to produce something relevant for the kinect it is a gimmick. There is nothing contradictory about that. They need to put up or ditch the bundled kinect.
---
GT: Tyfighta23. PSN: Tee_Doff